Need Help in Buying New Car, Now Booked Ford Figo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats.
But i am eager to know how you finalized Figo, that too petrol.

My view is White colour will look better, but again it varies from people to people.

Anyway, please take some nice pictures, eagrly waiting for your ownership report.

have seen figo in many shades and can guarantee you white looks awesome along with green and red.Which dash have you choosen, till now that orange-red dash goes well with white shade of car.Congratulations on your new buy.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations anuprav. After so many confusions from long time, It's good to know you've finally booked a car and that too nice one. So, You're first member here to book one. I saw the Green Figo here other day and it was looking attractive amongst others. We'll be waiting for your Figo's intitial report with lots of pics! :smile:

This is the picture of Figo with Chill Color.
chill.PNG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #187
have seen figo in many shades and can guarantee you white looks awesome along with green and red.Which dash have you choosen, till now that orange-red dash goes well with white shade of car.Congratulations on your new buy.
I have booked all black dash.

Color I am changing from Chill to white or Sea Grey.

Chill color is also looking good in picture.
Chill will make the car look dull.

Congratulations anuprav. After so many confusions from long time, It's good to know you've finally booked a car and that too nice one. So, You're first member here to book one. I saw the Green Figo here other day and it was looking attractive amongst others. We'll be waiting for your Figo's intitial report with lots of pics! :smile:

This is the picture of Figo with Chill Color.
View attachment 4075

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes after so many confusions I booked this car. I am changing the color to white or sea grey. Sure I will post my initial reports with lots of pics

All black color of dash

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #190
expected delivery is on 24th March 2010 or by 28th March 2010. Ok opening a new thread suggest in which heading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom