Need Help in Buying New Car, Now Booked Ford Figo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for the linea if you can wait till that period!! If you cant also then i would suggest you go with the current Linea! The other two will be difficult to maintain i guess!

Mitsubishi has still not shone again well in India and Polo is a new car to the market but it being VW i guess higher maintenance due to costly spares!!

Don't go for the Fiesta Anuprav. It is very difficult to maintain, moreover Ford India's service isn't great either. Nor is Fiat's. I would suggest you to go for the Honda City, as it is the best choice in that segment. Great fuel efficiency, great driveability, great comfort make this a GREAT package. (LOL) Along with the Honda badge's snob value and hassle-free maintenance. And if you wanna wait for the Polo Highline, then do wait, as it will be a great car for sure.

Thread Starter #169
Ok as per the general perception I am opting from the following:

1. Honda city

2. Polo

3. Linea if coming up with T jet and the quality improves as reading in various forums about the plastic parts falling off.

4. i20 Asta (O) AT.

Kicked off Cedia and ford cars from the list.

350Z

Core Team
But why are you considering the hatches in the war of Sedans? Any ways, If a hatchback as well will suffice your requirements, My advise would be to wait for Polo, If you don't like it then Honda City, As I told before.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If its a hatch then Polo if its priced reasonably with good features!

Sedan means T jet if all the issues which you have mentioned are solved!

If still the issue remains in Linea then City is the way to go!!

Ok as per the general perception I am opting from the following:

1. Honda city

2. Polo

3. Linea if coming up with T jet and the quality improves as reading in various forums about the plastic parts falling off.

4. i20 Asta (O) AT.

Kicked off Cedia and ford cars from the list.

As of today, I will pick Honda City if it is a sedan i20 if it is to be a hatch. Honda doesn't needs a description at all. Its a class apart. Hyundai i20 is a real surprise and is the best hatch in the lot. I would even prefer it over Jazz!

Thread Starter #173
Let see what VW announces the price of Polo and what all features it gives.

As per the brochure at VW website the features are very less.

We shall be knowing the final prices today , so take a decision after that!! If its not good enough then take a look at i20 also! Also one of my favorite Hatches![:D]

well polo looks a great buy. i will say if you can afford the feature loaded highline trim then go for it. VW has a better snob value than hyundai or else choose the city.

Thread Starter #176
I have booked yesterday FORD FIGO 1.2 PETROL TITANIUM. The color selected is CHILL. Should change the colour to white? Please advise.

Also where and which brand of Alloys to buy, FOG LAMPS and should I also change the Typres?

Mods: Please change the topic to BOOKED FORD FIGO 1.2 Petrol Titanium.

Hmmm so finally after a lot of TD you have gone for Figo!! Good choice , good VFM!!

Yeah what color is Chill?? Alloys experts will help you out! Tyres what are the sizes of the factory fitted tyres??

Oh okay cool i get , something like the color of cement a grey shade!! Somebody has already posted images of that color here and it looked good!

Tyres IMO it will be better if you upsize to 185/65 R14 if the car will be making a lot of running in the highways as the stability and cornering will be good! For city use these tyres will be perfect i guess!!

If you plan to upsize do it soon after you get the delivery of your car as you will get good deals for the new tyres!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom