Need Help in Buying New Car, Now Booked Ford Figo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey anuprav finally you considered Verna![lol] But seriously stay away from Verna petrol, not much VFM! You can get better cars at this price. Verna Crdi is better as it has amazing power along with good FE!

But as your list goes i would still prefer City! Fiesta i believe is hard to maintain as i find lots of Fiesta's in Classifieds column of cars being sold! Cedia not good as the service network in not good! Linea a great car except for the underpowered thing which you mentioned. But if your car is mainly for city commuting then this might not be an issue!

Thread Starter #152
Mine will be mainly city and partly highway driving.

So finally the choice is now between

1. City

2. Ford Fiesta

3. Cedia

Fiesta will be doing test drive on wednesday. Cedia again test driving on wednesday.
-----------Next Post-----------
Hey Anuprav,
If after 149 posts and like what, 3 months or so, you are still undecided, then me thinks it is not for lack of advice, more likely an overdose of it. You just need to sit in each one of the contenders who are still around after the eliminations rounds, and buy whichever car sets your heart beating fastest!!
That is how I ended up in Fabia ... and it is a love affair that is still going strong!!
Aditya two months was gone as earlier my wife was not keeping well and there after I went to Moscow.

Linea not considering as if I buy now then in few months time a new variant will be launched so its not worth buying now.

Lots of overdose now.

By 12th Feb I think I will be able to finalize it as my brother from Moscow is coming on 11th Feb.

I know it has been too long time.

Last edited:
Aditya two months was gone as earlier my wife was not keeping well and there after I went to Moscow.

Linea not considering as if I buy now then in few months time a new variant will be launched so its not worth buying now.

Lots of overdose now.

By 12th Feb I think I will be able to finalize it as my brother from Moscow is coming on 11th Feb.

I know it has been too long time.
Hey!! All I am saying is ... follow your heart ... the head can have a bit of say ... but you need to "FEEL" for the car!!

Great that you kicked one more car out of your list! Now go for Fiesta and Cedia if maintenance is not an issue to you! Fiesta a little costly spares when compared to others i guess(correct me if am wrong guys , this is the general notion) and Mitsubishi not one of the best established networks around. Honda City a great car and Akash has said he has had a trouble free maintenance with his city for more than 5 years now!

And as Aditya said go for the car which your heart beats for , you will never regret buying it![:)]

Fiesta a little costly spares when compared to others i guess(correct me if am wrong guys , this is the general notion) and Mitsubishi not one of the best established networks around.

It is true, Ford cars are a bit heavy on pockets when it comes to maintenance.

Thread Starter #159
Sorry guys was off the track. Last sunday went to VW and almost booked Polo but due to the car not official launched and the sales guy not sure 1.2 petrol and diesel and 1.6 polo will be launched. They are totally blank on this issue. One dealer is taking 1 Lakh refundable amount for booking and other taking 50K for booking. Though its going to be launched on 23rd/28th Feb.

Today made the mind for booking linea emotion Pk petrol but again put on hold.

Heard that ford has appointed new 28 dealers accross the country.

Last sunday went to VW and almost booked Polo but due to the car not official launched and the sales guy not sure 1.2 petrol and diesel and 1.6 polo will be launched. They are totally blank on this issue. One dealer is taking 1 Lakh refundable amount for booking and other taking 50K for booking. Though its going to be launched on 23rd/28th Feb.
VW Polo, what a surprise.. Without test drive you were ready to book, any particular reason?

I would suggest the Linea!! But VW Polo? I thought you TD all the cars before buying it, why suddenly Polo??

Ford yes opened 28 new dealers including sales and service stations! Fiesta a good car , why don you ask somebody who owns the car?? I heard its a great car to drive but heavy on maintenance! Thats the reason i found at least 5 Fiesta's standing in any second hand dealer parking lot when i was looking for Verna! Verna i had to look in many places to get a good deal but Fiesta's were available in plenty everywhere! This may suggest that its heavy on maintenance!!

How did you enter into this segment ?

Polo / Figo !!

When put across, Polo scores a lot in terms of everything. You can call it scaled down european version.

Thread Starter #165
Yes Polo which is coming to India is scaled down version.

Can any one confirm when linea 1.4 T jet is coming.

My choice now stands as below:

1. Linea

2. Cedia or new lancer

3. Polo highline

Polo I entered because I dont have any hatches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom