Need Help in Accessorizing Mahindra Quanto

Thread Starter #33
k k and what about the protecting accessories like body protecting from scratchs is there anything for that ?

check out the pic. the "i20" thing is the sill gaurd . it will protect that area from scratches when you enter or get down from car
the i20 sill guard is too thin. How will it protect scratches ??

nuthan, about your reverse sensor is it with camera. can you please post the pics. also what is the cost.

the i20 sill guard is too thin. How will it protect scratches ??

nuthan, about your reverse sensor is it with camera. can you please post the pics. also what is the cost.
the sill guard is to protect that area only. this will get scratched with the mud in our shoes and also it enhances the look of the car when the doors are open

the sill guard is to protect that area only. this will get scratched with the mud in our shoes and also it enhances the look of the car when the doors are open
Well no offence but other than looking great, i dont see much practical value - my personal opinion.

Thread Starter #37
not yet just was planning to get that but dad was tellin only sensor lets see but as my knowledge i dont think its required cause most of the time we keep the legs directly on mats and while getting down one leg will be out to ground rite

Last edited:
not yet just was planning to get that but dad was tellin only sensor lets see but as my knowledge i dont think its required cause most of the time we keep the legs directly on mats and while getting down one leg will be out to ground rite
How much did the sensors cost. How is your experience in taking the vehicle reverse. Does it feel too bulky.

Thread Starter #39
its really to bully for me but for my dad its good i need to have more practice specially near to wall i make mistake

Thread Starter #40
finally spent 11k for quanto front guard 5800 altratech player wit reverse camera 4300 neck rest 4x100 then for stickerin a plain one at front glass 320 and then door gaurd free

Thread Starter #42
Congrats for the accessories. Do post pics of the same.
Cheers.
now in need of small information
actually i have added that reverse camera with a 7 inch screen and in that
the dealer told me that every thing will be included with bluetooth, fm radio sensor and also cam

but in that the sensor was not included and my dad wants the sensor
with that camera so that should dispay the distance also.

Is there any way to fix the sensor with out altering the reverse camera one? and also just to fix for the same monitor ?with out adding any extra mirror or anything please let me know about this

Ad!tya

Suspended
I think you can get sensors which will function independently and a unit will be placed on the dashboard showing the distance.

Top Bottom