Need Help - Buying New Ritz VXi (2010 Model) from Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
Hi Ramesh In addition to this 17 digit VIN you will find two additional characters under the hood near by hood Hinges alongwith VIN like MA if it is MA then its DEC 2010 Manufactured car , Though You can refer the below when you get those two characters.
Month:
A = JAN
B = FEB
C = MAR
D = APR
E = MAY
F = JUN
G = JUL
H = AUG
J = SEP
K = OCT
L = NOV
M = DEC

Year
B=2011
A=2010
9=2009
8=2008
7=2007
6=2006
5=2005
Hi Drivetech4, this was very informative. You are right, the additional 2 characters is LA so its November 2010 as per the table. Time to bug the dealer for some more goodies.

Thank you so much dude! Is it possible for you to decode the rest of VIN number.?

Hi Drivetech4, this was very informative. You are right, the additional 2 characters is LA so its November 2010 as per the table. Time to bug the dealer for some more goodies.

Thank you so much dude! Is it possible for you to decode the rest of VIN number.?
Thanks Ramesh,
Well nothing to decode from rest of the VIN number, MA3 is Maruti make and other numbers represent the chasis sr no, nothing more can be figured out from that.

@ Ramesh Good to hear that you have found everything to be satisfactory and going ahead with the purchase. Any updates , have you booked the car?

Looks like my Aria is getting famous each day![lol]

Thread Starter #34
@ Ramesh Good to hear that you have found everything to be satisfactory and going ahead with the purchase. Any updates , have you booked the car?

Looks like my Aria is getting famous each day![lol]
[:)] Yea definitely it is.

Regarding my car, Yes I've booked my car and registeration is done. Delivery is tomorrow, I also got couple of oval speakers for the adeqaute music experience as a goodie.

Thread Starter #39
Friends,

Thank you for all your support and suggestions. Got the delivery of my car and its a fantastic feel. Owning a first car in life, really amazing feel.

Firstly, I drove car all around chennai just to get used to traffic.

Then I installed Reverse parking sensor(LCD with voice assistance) and also Seat covers and steering grip(Ferrari Red). Sorry couldn't take photos.

Will start the ownership review soon, and will upload pics in that..

Thanks
Ramesh

Congrats on your new car. As point city96 said, I too love Ritz for its engine and interior space as compared to Swift. Enjoy your ride. Happy and Safe motoring [drive] Do post pics and ownership report

350Z

Core Team
Friends,

Thank you for all your support and suggestions. Got the delivery of my car and its a fantastic feel. Owning a first car in life, really amazing feel.

Firstly, I drove car all around chennai just to get used to traffic.

Then I installed Reverse parking sensor(LCD with voice assistance) and also Seat covers and steering grip(Ferrari Red). Sorry couldn't take photos.

Will start the ownership review soon, and will upload pics in that..

Thanks
Ramesh
Congratulations Ramesh! Do create an ownership thread soon with more photographs.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom