Need Help - Buying New Ritz VXi (2010 Model) from Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
Ramesh, if you ask me personally, deal looks good to me. As I am guessing that you will keep this car for atleast 4-5 years, you can go ahead and get this one. Taking some one along with you was a good decision. Sometimes we miss what others can see.

But wait for other comments too.
Yea, you are right I'll keep this one for atleast 4-5 years. Since this is the fist car I took Kalyan with me known as "vkkalyan" in TAI. The vehicle has been checked inside out and found no problem in it. Definitely I'm waiting for others valuable comment.

Thread Starter #17
well if you are buying your first vehicle its always advisable to go for current lot of vehicles, but then when u have checked the vehicle inside out, also check below the car to see if there's any rust formed in some important parts of the vehicle and get it rectified.You can also ask for some more accessories if not for more CD then.Looks good to me with the picture you have shared.
Vijay I thought the same and hence I booked A-Star ZXI, the reason is I don't want to spend much for a petrol vehicle. Many said that A-Star is not good, it has no resale value etc. But my budget really tied my hands although my heart said go for some other vehicle. I've calculated my usage and petrol seemed to be the Ideal one.

That time this offer sounded like a good deal for me. Vehicle have been checked inside out no problems found. The fact is I've to spend 30K more, but I'll get a descent petrol vehicle, Adequate leg room, Tall-Boy car(my height is 6.2"), Dealer offered me 2D-IN music system But in A-Star its just the basic one, 60-40 Split foldable rear seats, Good boot space compared to A-Star.[clap]

Considering the above fact I've decided to go for it.[;)]

Seeing your comment it does look good . Ask Dealer more discount X) in the end you are buying almost 8month car . I remember correctly my friend got around 80k discount because car was 6month old

Thread Starter #20
Seeing your comment it does look good . Ask Dealer more discount X) in the end you are buying almost 8month car . I remember correctly my friend got around 80k discount because car was 6month old
Hmm.. Thats great deal! For me it comes around 70-72K. I'm not sure if I can make for some more goodies..[confused]

Could you please let me know which car did he get the discount for.?

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
This seems to be a demo car which is supposed to be kept for display inside the showroom. If you are sure that this car is flawless then it can definitely turn out to be a sweet deal. Just keep the best efforts from your end to insist the dealer to offer maximum possible discount / accessories. Also, do note down the VIN for decoding.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #24
This seems to be a demo car which is supposed to be kept for display inside the showroom. If you are sure that this car is flawless then it can definitely turn out to be a sweet deal. Just keep the best efforts from your end to insist the dealer to offer maximum possible discount / accessories. Also, do note down the VIN for decoding.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I'm going to get the VIN number tomorrow. But I have a doubt about it. Does VIN number are also called as chasis number.?

@Ramesh, Congratulations on the deal.
Now as you are done with all the checks and satisfied with your decision, be Happy and do not give it a second thought, neither discuss this with anyone again. It takes lot of effort to come out of such Dilemma.

Enjoyy the ride n be happy !

Thread Starter #28
@Ramesh, Congratulations on the deal.
Now as you are done with all the checks and satisfied with your decision, be Happy and do not give it a second thought, neither discuss this with anyone again. It takes lot of effort to come out of such Dilemma.

Enjoyy the ride n be happy !
Hi drivetech4 thanks dude! I accept that discussing or giving a second thought now is not a wise decision. I'm happy as you said.[:)]

Thread Starter #29
Hi Friends,
I'm not sure which is exactly the VIN number since it was just numeric in that vehicle. Here's what I got,

Chasis Number : 277157
Engine No : 40630930

I opened the bonnet and I found this number and since this is an alphanumeric thought this should be the VIN number - MA3EDKD1S00277157. Please help me in decoding it.

Thanks
Ramesh

Hi Ramesh In addition to this 17 digit VIN you will find two additional characters under the hood near by hood Hinges alongwith VIN like MA if it is MA then its DEC 2010 Manufactured car , Though You can refer the below when you get those two characters.
Month:
A = JAN
B = FEB
C = MAR
D = APR
E = MAY
F = JUN
G = JUL
H = AUG
J = SEP
K = OCT
L = NOV