Need GPS System - Help Me Guys

Thread Starter #1
Guys I Need a GPS system for my brother Indica v2..i am in 0% knowledge in this GPS ...Please advice and help me to buy a gps thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Re: Need GPS system Help me guys

i've used Garmin, Sygic and Destinator...

it depends on how you want to use. I'm using all above 3 with my carputer with single gps hardware.
The order of features goes like below
Sygic Better than Garmin better than Destinator.

If you want to use gps on mobile, then its Sygic Aura 2 is the best...

Re: Need GPS system Help me guys

I am using Map My India, Navigator with Version 5 maps for the last 1.5 years.I have heard V 6 is better as it has got much detailed maps. Base version that I have will cost you around 7,900. I think it's the most cheapest of all and works just fine.
It's good as it can take you home, wherever you are. Might not show you the most optimum route but it's really helpful when you roam in unknown territiry.

Re: Ford Figo Titanium Diamond White Initial Ownership Experience

Guys do drop in word of wisdom for GPS.
I need it since my wifey will be driving it and has somewhat poor at directions[cry]

Coincidently, the same was running on my mind.

Of late, I have been trying to explore the GPS in my Blackberry. It is showing my car Bluetooth connection as the GPS source, however not working well. When I select “Start GPS Navigation”, nothing happens…

Had anyone tried this? or Brandoo?

Coincidently, the same was running on my mind.

Of late, I have been trying to explore the GPS in my Blackberry. It is showing my car Bluetooth connection as the GPS source, however not working well. When I select “Start GPS Navigation”, nothing happens…

Had anyone tried this? or Brandoo?
Technically it would not be possible because for GPS navigation, system need to transfer fair amount of data and blue tooth have its limitations. This is logical explanation from my side but yes I am desperately looking for navigation system.

I am waiting from all the people to drop word of wisdom.

if you travel lot outside your city then nothing beat mapmyindia maps they are best even google fail many time . they had the map of that area

I don't travel often by road but in city i felt the need because wife will be better equipped with GPS to negotiate Delhi roads and roundabouts. What is the price and which dealer in Delhi....

350Z

Core Team
I’m also planning to buy a GPS System. Anyone has experience with MMI Road Pilot? It is the cheapest one their range.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom