Need Good Strong Car for Bad Driver in U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Need good strong car for bad driver.

Where would you be driving car ? Here we primarily discuss cars driven in India or for the majority of people in India. Still furnish your requirements in detail, check few more threads and ask question there.

Thread Starter #3

I live in India too. Though at present I stay in the UK for studies. I will be driving the car to university, residence, friends supermarkets as such. When I am speaking about accidents for me they happen either when I just park or get out of parking, I'm quite ok on the road.

At present in UK. I will go for a used car most likely. Later I might go for a car in India but I have no India license.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10

Let us stick to the topic. And IntelligenceArtifi, Please be specific about the requirements. You may refer to this thread for more: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/car-bike-shopper/1298-looking-buy-car-must-read.html

Drive Safe,
350Z
I am considering these three cars

Toyota Auris
Toyota Hilux
Toyota Yaris (The 2nd gen)

I like the Yaris, but I am more leaning on the Hilux. The Auris is a bit expensive. Price wise I am getting a very good deal on Hilux and people tell me its a strong car.

zengetz

Suspended

Hilux to go to uni ?? I would say a practical car like a VW polo or would be good in the UK, your insurance cost would also be low.

zengetz

Suspended

Just read your other thread you dont need to wear Stilts, you can go for the Ford Fiesta too (The UK version is a hatch, lot of my Uni mates when I was in the UK used to drive them)

BTW - Did you get your full license or you running on a provisional UK license.

Thread Starter #14

Just read your other thread you dont need to wear Stilts, you can go for the Ford Fiesta too (The UK version is a hatch, lot of my Uni mates when I was in the UK used to drive them)

BTW - Did you get your full license or you running on a provisional UK license.
Full license. The stilettos are fine, its just my problem with pedals that causes issues.

I know the fiesta, but repair parts are more expensive than toyota and I am bound to hit things knowing my bad driving.

I wanted hilux because it won't damgage much in crash, but now I think I won't go for it, people tell me it is hard to drive.

Last edited:

hilux will be very difficult to drive specially for new driver and if any thing major happened be ready shell out lot of pound . recently my uncle VW car meet with accident and cost of repair was 2000 pound . seeing hilus is big car cost of repair will go more higher . labour charges are very high there . I would suggest cheapest and working car to practice once you get enough experience buy better car .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom