Need Good Strong Car for Bad Driver in U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
Re: Need good strong car for bad driver.

hilux will be very difficult to drive specially for new driver and if any thing major happened be ready shell out lot of pound . recently my uncle VW car meet with accident and cost of repair was 2000 pound . seeing hilus is big car cost of repair will go more higher . labour charges are very high there . I would suggest cheapest and working car to practice once you get enough experience buy better car .
I don't know whether I can get better, read my accident thread. I have been driving for 18 months and have accidents everytime.[frustration]

Full license. The stilettos are fine, its just my problem with pedals that causes issues.

I know the fiesta, but repair parts are more expensive than toyota and I am bound to hit things knowing my bad driving.

I wanted hilux because it won't damgage much in crash, but now I think I won't go for it, people tell me it is hard to drive.
What you need is an advanced course in driving! No offence, But what makes you think that a big strong car can compensate for bad or poor driving skills.

I don't know whether I can get better, read my accident thread. I have been driving for 18 months and have accidents everytime.[frustration]
[lol]i have been driving since 6years and i still sometime kiss some cars but not hard as you do . SO no need to worry that much but if you had learned driving here in inda i am sure you would have been pro there atleast that's what my uncle say whenever he came to india .

By cheap car means less expense on repair . i must see your driving next time i came to UK [;)]

try to keep your leg near pedal . try to practice your driving special area which are meant to teach driving like we have here in noida where maruti has large space every type of difficult turn and parking spot .

[:)]
I don't know whether I can get better, read my accident thread. I have been driving for 18 months and have accidents everytime.
I'm a new driver and i've been driving just a month. But I don't feel any problems and my driving all these days are very smooth. Would like to tell you some tips, since I'm new think I could match your experience.

1. Be familiar with the speed to gear ratio.
2. Never drive more than 40-50 KMPH untill you get very familiar on road. Drive in lower gears untill you get used to maneuvering in traffic.
3. Adjust your seating and steering position which suits you and feels very comfartable.
4. There are many driving simulation classes which would help you a lot in this.
5. Drive smaller cars since its easy for you untill you feel confident enough on roads.
6. Always look straight and have all the mirrors in position.
7. Since most of your crash happened during parking, make use of sensors(LCD with camera post preferrable) which is very useful I would say spending on this could reduce your repair cost that occur due to crash.
8. Use steering grip which gives ultimate feedback especially in parking.
9. Don't wear shoes while driving untill you are confident.
10. Get help from some one to look out especially while parking.

For sure you will become an expert in driving soon. Happy driving.[:)]

Last edited:

[:)]

I'm a new driver and i've been driving just a month. But I don't feel any problems and my driving all these days are very smooth. Would like to tell you some tips, since I'm new think I could match your experience.

1. Be familiar with the speed to gear ratio.
2. Never drive more than 40-50 KMPH untill you get very familiar on road. Drive in lower gears untill you get used to maneuvering in traffic.
3. Adjust your seating and steering position which suits you and feels very comfartable.
4. There are many driving simulation classes which would help you a lot in this.
5. Drive smaller cars since its easy for you untill you feel confident enough on roads.
6. Always look straight and have all the mirrors in position.
7. Since most of your crash happened during parking, make use of sensors(LCD with camera post preferrable) which is very useful I would say spending on this could reduce your repair cost that occur due to crash.
8. Use steering grip which gives ultimate feedback especially in parking.
9. Don't wear shoes while driving untill you are confident.
10. Get help from some one to look out especially while parking.

For sure you will become an expert in driving soon. Happy driving.[:)]
Nice piece of information Ramesh. However, I do not agree with 2 point, driving in lower gears. As movement you press the pedal car would go forward at a high speed and then possibility of hitting a car ahead would high.

350Z

Core Team

What you need is an advanced course in driving! No offence, But what makes you think that a big strong car can compensate for bad or poor driving skills.
Absolutely agree. Before going for another car with the only criteria, that it should be “strong” just because you will be banging it once again doesn’t sounds logical. Please firstly make yourself comfortable with driving by sincerely following a comprehensive driving course. And thereafter, you will be able to buy a suitable car of your own choice without being concerned about it. If you feel that you anywhere need help related to driving, ask it on the forum and we will be more than happy to help.

Drive Safe,
350Z

>__> its called maruti suzuki swift but people only say Suzuki only foreign country and here we say maruti . i know swift is present there . . swift will be any day cheaper to repair once you have good practice after that you can go ahead with better car

here a pic

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
OP has bought a Toyota Corolla. Hence, I'm closing this thread now. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom