Need Clock For Hyundai i10 Magna

Thread Starter #1
Dear friends,

I searched the whole market but couldn't find any clock for my i10 magna. So, again, I came to ask you guys for help. I need to put a clock in the space above the HU, I think its for clock in the upper model. I found some clocks but the were bigger size and can't fit in the area provided.

if you guys know any online site from which i can buy the clock and fit myself or from any electrician, please share with me.

I just don't want that space to be empty. And also, if the clock can display the inner and outside temperature, it would be like icing on the cake.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Can't find any clock for i10

I thought Hyundai i10 Magna comes with a digital clock placed above the space for music system already?

IMG_0472.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Maybe the clock comes in the old version, but in my i10 magna (nextgen) there is no clock just a plain plastic to cover the opening.

Dear friends,

I searched the whole market but couldn't find any clock for my i10 magna. So, again, I came to ask you guys for help. I need to put a clock in the space above the HU, I think its for clock in the upper model. I found some clocks but the were bigger size and can't fit in the area provided.

if you guys know any online site from which i can buy the clock and fit myself or from any electrician, please share with me.

I just don't want that space to be empty. And also, if the clock can display the inner and outside temperature, it would be like icing on the cake.
strange i got clock in my magna but mine is old model

Thread Starter #5
Ya, i think in old model all variants had the clock. BTW in the old magna do you also have rear defogger and wiper.

I heard that the clock is available at the dealerships but the price is around 5K. A friend of mine had inquired. Luckily for him someone installed an OEM stereo which has an inbuilt clock so the A.S.S. had his old clock lying around and they gave it free to him. The accessory shops should be having some aftermarket ones. The price Hyundai is quoting is absurd.

Thread Starter #8
5k [shock]. I also inquired at both the dealerships in Ludhiana but none of them had the clock. they didn't tell me the price but if the price is 5K then 'I Love the Plain plastic cover'.

My pioneer 4390 also has a clock but i don't want to switch it to the clock because then it would not show the song name, and i don't exactly need the clock, I just want the space to be filled with something.

350Z

Core Team
I heard that the clock is available at the dealerships but the price is around 5K.
Charging five thousand bucks for a clock is outright ridiculous.

My pioneer 4390 also has a clock but i don't want to switch it to the clock because then it would not show the song name, and i don't exactly need the clock, I just want the space to be filled with something.
Just enquire with more accessories shops. It should not be difficult to source one. I also remember reading some adverts of aftermarket digital clock manufacturer for various cars in earlier issues of Autocar India. But I’m unable to recall the name at the moment. Let me check if I can locate one of those issues.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If you want Hyundai I10 digital clock,visit Ebay.in and search for i10 dashboard digital clock you will get it for only 550 INR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom