Need Car For 80:20 (Highway / City) Daily Driving For Rs.13 Lakh

Thread Starter #46
One quick query to everyone,
As the day of delivery is closing by (getting delayed due to some paperwork at office), i asked the dealer if i can see the car and perform the PDI. My SA informed me that they have the car but in a remote stockyard and it will be difficult to reach there. Hence whenever the delivery would be, they will bring the car in showroom or stockyard which is nearer.
Is there anything to worry that im not.able to do PDI till now and will most probably will be able to do it just 1or 2 days before the delivery ?

Regards,
Rahul

As the day of delivery is closing by (getting delayed due to some paperwork at office), i asked the dealer if i can see the car and perform the PDI. My SA informed me that they have the car but in a remote stockyard and it will be difficult to reach there. Hence whenever the delivery would be, they will bring the car in showroom or stockyard which is nearer.
Is there anything to worry that im not.able to do PDI till now and will most probably will be able to do it just 1or 2 days before the delivery ?

Regards,
Rahul
Did you get the VIN number?
VIN can get you the manufacturing month of the car, as far as PDI is concerned, you have to adamantly tell the SA that you want a PDI done immediately and go to their remote stockyard yourself. Most SA's discourage customers for a PDI.
But I dont think there is anything to worry,
be happy and await for your beauty to come home.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
There isn't an issue even if you do a PDI 2 days prior to delivery but make sure the PDI is done at all cost. I did my car's PDI 2 days before delivery @ Dealership and if you find anything concerning immediately inform the SA. If all things are in place then there is no problem. Just decode the VIN to get the manufacturing date buddy.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom