Need Audio Upgrade For Wagon-R VXi

Thread Starter #1
My wagonr audio lacks of bass.
Stock HU & 4-speakers were NIPPON manufacturer

using STOCK HEADUNIT is it possible to add Subwoofer..

If possible please suggest me good amp & subwoofer @ low cost

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Thanks in advance
Welcome to TAI brother, kindly share your budget so that me and other gurus can solve your problem [roll]

Nippon speakers will not do justice to the HU. I would suggest an amp and better speakers in the doors. Sub would be optional if this setup doesn't float your boat.

Mr. Singh is right, please give us your budget!

Thanks in advance
Welcome to TAI. Small suggestion on pendrive on USB Slot. Dont use the pendrive like that (directly) on your head units. There are possibility of you/co passenger hitting the pen drive (since it is projected out) and it could damage your pen drive or USB slot in your HU.

Instead, in every electronics shop you get USB extension cable (you can go for shortest one) and use that. in that situation nothing will happen to your HU USB slot as will to pen drive.

I suggest the same for data card for lap tops also. It ill be safe.

If you do not like wires hanging in front of HU (In my case I have small storage below HU, i put my pen drive there, so that nothing will be hanging) you can go for small pend drives as the one displayed here. This will safe gaurd your HU's USB slot.

Different small types of Pen Drives
small pd.png

Different lengths of USB Extension Cable
usb extension.png

Did you finally go for an upgrade with the speakers. I am in a similar catch. My Zen is loaded with Xplod systems with Amp. I am planning to hook these to the Nippon HU. Since I will be exchanging my Zen with the WagonR, I need to confirm the compatibility of these speakers with the WagonR setup.

I have ordered JBL GT-BASSPRO 12 (12 inch subwoofer - Ported) with inbuilt amplifier for using in my Wagon R stingray to use with Stock 4 door speakers and stock HU.

Lets see how it performs.

Last edited:

Top Bottom