Need Advice on First Car

lxi.

Suspended
THe WAggie is narrow than the Beat but the Beat is low (Headroom) and wagonR is a tall boy. 3 adults would neither be comfy in a Beat nor a Wagonr.
The WAgonR has Easy ingress/Egress (Infact the best) because of the Tall Boy structure. The beat will have a very low roof which would be pain for the Head for a 5'9" person on bumpy roads.
Have you ever sat in WagonR and Beat? IMO The waggie is better than beat. It has Better ASS network and After sales value. Go for it!
Regarding the ASS of chevy, Its not that great and i believe that Maruti will have Better ASS in Kolkata. Regarding the spare parts, NO IDEA , you can Search on Google.

Anyways, Which versions will you go for in both the cars?

Thread Starter #32
Dear lxi,

In my budget I will need to opt for the Waggie Vxi (without ABS) or the Beat LS.

About the cost of spare parts of Beat...I tried an extensive search in Google, but not much conclusive results are to be found. Everywhere its suggested to go and talk to the Service stations one on one.
So I am not having any information also...

Can anyone help on this??

I'd ask you to TD before you chose. I rode Brio today and it is very powerful and has good handling. The legroom is really good. Except the boot, everything is spacious. The rear design is different, some love it whereas, some just hate it. It will be a very different choice compared to the Wagon R's and would have the Honda quality. FE would be good too. Please check this out.

lxi.

Suspended
But with this price budget, You will get only Brio E MT.(Base model)

TD all three cars. If you dont need space, Legroom, Headroom (If they are not main priority), Then GO for beat.
Else, WagonR Vxi is the Best!

Good Luck for your search.

Thread Starter #35
hi guys...

I think the Maruti WagonR VXI is the car for me.

However, I will try to arrange for a TD of both the Beat and the Waggie as soon as possible.
The Waggie rear seat width is the only concern.

thanks all for welcoming me and helping me out [:)]

Top Bottom