Need Advice on Denting & Repainting Maruti Dzire (Pearl Arctic White)

Thread Starter #1
hello,

I have a swift dzire LDI /pearl archtic white color. Almost all the part except roof is having dents and it needs repainting and denting work. i am confused where to go for the work done. Maruti workshop has given me a quote for 45,000 which is huge amount.

Please advise on the same.

hello,

I have a swift dzire LDI /pearl archtic white color. Almost all the part except roof is having dents and it needs repainting and denting work. i am confused where to go for the work done. Maruti workshop has given me a quote for 45,000 which is huge amount.

Since its a White color, you should try out the local garages after reviewing their work.
Will work out to be cheaper and equally effective.

hello,

If your car is having regular day to day dents and scratches i would suggest you not to go for painting work.With our traffic and driving conditions they are bound to happen.Do share images of your ride.
Also check with the local garage known to you for estimate of this work.Authorised workshop would anyways charge you more compared to private workshops.

Also check with the local garage known to you for estimate of this work.Authorised workshop would anyways charge you more compared to private workshops.
Local garages may charge around 20-25K , check in Online there are good offers in full body denting and painting.

As most have suggested don't bother too much about denting painting the whole car if the car isn't too old, I'm sure it will be the same in a couple of weeks, especially in Delhi/north India where every second chap is a GP maniac.

I suggest the bumpers must have taken the most hit's, so just get that done from a FNG, ask senior uncle's around for their opinion and options.

Can you post pictures of your car from all angle ? I know one local garage in gurgaon that will give as good as a dealer painjob for around Rs 25k. With White color you have it will be an easier job.

Hi No to AUTHORISED.

Get quote from local + MOTOFYX + AUTOROUNDERS. Plus wherever you go please mention aggressively that JOB SHOULD BE CLOSE TO ORIGINAL PAINT otherwise you will end up with grainy textured paint without shiny surface (unlike factory)

For more info about motofyx and autorounders read "car care and service aggregators" in maintin my ride section.

I have given my silver eon to MOTOFYX for denting painting for which i was quoted 2200 dent paint + 3700 service. I will receive car in 2 days post which in few days i am going to cover whole experience with MOTOFYX in a seperate thread.

Attaching here for info on DENT for which i was quoted 2200. Silver car is MINE and other 2 cars are examples of work done by them.

Kindly note : MOTOFYX and AUTOROUNDERS may or may not be in your city yet.

Attachments

Just received an update from MOTOFYX they have completed denting painting job however i will get car on monday after full service.

Here is a picture from update will post more when i get car in hand.

Attachments

Top Bottom