Need Advice on Car Security / Alarm System

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

In Last 2 days i got 2 big scratch on my Car. [sad]
Some freak has cut my Car cover with blade. I want to put Car Security/Alarm System.

Please Give me some Good Advice about it. I have Fiat Punto Emotion PK.
Thought it already has central locking and Immobilizer inbuilt.

I would like to fit Impact and Vibration alarm type system.
Which is best 1. AutoCop or 2. Xenos.

AutoCop comes with 3 years warranty while Xenos has life time.

I have seen Xenos FW350 1A which is around RS. 5400/-.
Still searching in autocop, not getting enough info on Net.

I heard Impact type system gives problem for battery. Also If alarm goes on I would like to have remote disable option. Every time coming down in building won't be good. :help:

Last edited:
Re: Need Advice on Car Security/Alarm System

Go with auto cop , wheels etc

no xenos.

Else try the micro BB , our member rajeev have installed them in his scorpio.

this is new generation security system

Thread Starter #3

ilango[speed thirst];67907 said:
Go with auto cop , wheels etc

no xenos.

Else try the micro BB , our member rajeev have installed them in his scorpio.

this is new generation security system
Hi, I am looking for Autocop only. I asked the showroom guy to send me product detail catlog.

Do you have any info regarding price of such system.

Thread Starter #6

If that was an attempt of robbery, then you should consider installing something more than just a car alarm. They may be good for local thieves but most of the expert thieves know their way around. Please refer to this article also: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...2998-securing-your-car-theft-tips-tricks.html

Drive Safe,
350Z
I don't think that is attempt of robbery. But may be children of shop owner or some neighbor (getting good neighbor is very difficult these days) or Transport people did it. My house is 2nd from corner of chaouk. the people traffic is too much. their is tempo stop, hawkers and lots of shop. My car is always parked on the road at building corner. So for park my car i always have to ask some of them to remove their vehicle.

I just went through thread. i will read it through but it will take time.

Punto has In build Audio system how difficult is to steal. Is it possible. Also Punto has immobilizer with rolling code in in key. So how safe is car for theft.
Also it has default steering lock how much difficult to remove it.

Doesn't Punto is very very hard car to steal. Can some one give rating to it in 0-10 scale.

ilango[speed thirst];67912 said:
Must be 3500 , including fixing
this will be very basic one. I am looking for good system I have budget until RS. 7000.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

Punto has In build Audio system how difficult is to steal. Is it possible. Also Punto has immobilizer with rolling code in in key. So how safe is car for theft.Also it has default steering lock how much difficult to remove it. Doesn't Punto is very very hard car to steal. Can some one give rating to it in 0-10 scale.
Thieves usually prefer stealing aftermarket Audio Systems which are much easier to rip apart. It will be difficult to give any rating because no car is theft proof and if you are relying only upon OEM security features, then it’s probably the time to rethink. The link which I posted above will point you towards many other useful threads and must-consider car security accessories.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks for the information 350Z. however, would also like to understand whether i can use second line of defense for my brio with the aftermarket alarm systems which sounds off upon impact, or force entry. I have a brio and a company fitted immobiliser. But is it good in terms of alarms or just immobilizes the engine on such instance.

Security System for Honda Amaza

Hi Guys,
I got my new Honda Amaze VX delivered last Sunday Apr. 12, 2015.
Though, the overall features are very good but the vehicle is missing a crucial component, and that is Car Alarm System.
I inquired about the same in dealer premises but they told that I could buy the Alarm System aftermarket. They also told me that I do not require any separate remote for the security system as it would integrated into the inbuilt key remote (I doubt this [confused][confused][confused]). How could a third party integrate it's remote with the inbuilt key remote???

So, I would like to know if there are any third party Security System (Alarm Systems) available for Honda Amaze which could provide me the following features:

1. Car Locking and Unlocking Remotely.
2. Speed Sensing Door Locks.

Top Bottom