Beat Diesel or Ritz Diesel?

• Beat LT (Opt)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ritz VDI (ABS)

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you so much to all for your prompt suggestions.. [:)]

I always believed that Ritz is definitely a no nonsense car! I never liked the looks of it from the day it was launched but its performance overshadowed its looks. So it was my first choice when I decided to buy a car as I am looking for a VFM car within a limited budget.

At the same time, I was in total love with the Beat from the day it was launched! It had (and still has) the fresh look among all the Indian cars and is truly a VFM hatch. I was eagerly waiting for the diesel launch. But I was really disappointed with the diesel version when I came to know that it is a 3 cylinder car with 936cc engine. I feel that Chevy compromised too much with performance keeping FE in mind. Also they messed up with the pricing of diesel Beat. I think it is not as much VFM as the petrol one. However, the FE and ride quality are certainly best in the segment.

I started this thread to hear the opinion of all you expert folks.. [:D] My wife is not taking her eyes of Beat! Now with the help of this forum, I can try convincing her to go for Ritz..

I will take a TD of both vehicles with my wife and will leave it to her to take the final call. Thanks again!!!
Good decision. Take my word for it that you will never regret it. All the best convincing your better-half[thumbsup] !

Thank you so much to all for your prompt suggestions.. [:)]

I always believed that Ritz is definitely a no nonsense car! I never liked the looks of it from the day it was launched but its performance overshadowed its looks. So it was my first choice when I decided to buy a car as I am looking for a VFM car within a limited budget.

At the same time, I was in total love with the Beat from the day it was launched! It had (and still has) the fresh look among all the Indian cars and is truly a VFM hatch. I was eagerly waiting for the diesel launch. But I was really disappointed with the diesel version when I came to know that it is a 3 cylinder car with 936cc engine. I feel that Chevy compromised too much with performance keeping FE in mind. Also they messed up with the pricing of diesel Beat. I think it is not as much VFM as the petrol one. However, the FE and ride quality are certainly best in the segment.

I started this thread to hear the opinion of all you expert folks.. [:D] My wife is not taking her eyes of Beat! Now with the help of this forum, I can try convincing her to go for Ritz.. [;)]

I will take a TD of both vehicles with my wife and will leave it to her to take the final call. Thanks again!!!
@Arun: So what u did finally? Whats your experience?? am also little confused with these two car right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom