Need a New Car Under 20 Lakh Budget (Bought Used Innova V7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #46
Cedia/Civic both are exceptional cars with superb handling. I'd suggest you to search hard for a used cedia with low odo. This car depreciates as hell and still ages very well. Same goes for Civic too. Between the two, if we keep aside the moth-watering cockpit cabin of civic and it being a segment higher, I'd pick a cedia simply for it's cornering capabilities and the best suspension available in any sedan in that segment (maybe one segment higher too). T 2.0 ltr cedia engine is very refined coupled with a very linear power delivery makes it a superb highway cruiser and equivalently good within city limits.

freakdude.
Freak Dude,I don't want to go for Used Cedia.I will go for only brand new Cedia or else,will go for Vento High Line Petrol,City V MT or Classic Titanium Petrol.

New is always the best option buddy! I suggested used just in case you wished to save some money. All the best for yor new ride.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #49
Vento Offers as a replacement for Swift

Went to Volkswagen showroom 2 hours ago.Vento High Line Petrol MT deal is free insurance(41K) or free BT,Navigation,Reverse Camera.OTR of HL Petrol is 10.82L and after free insurance,it is 10.41L(12% Tax).14% Tax is 11.02L.After free insurance,it is 10.61L.
Vento HL AT OTR is 12L.After free insurance,it is 11.55L.Insurance quote is Rs.45K.This is 12% Tax.For 14% Tax,it is 12.2L.After same offer,it is 11.75L.
Vento HL TDI MT OTR is 12.1L.After free insurance,it is 11.63L.Insurance quote is Rs.47K.This is 12% Tax.For 14% Tax,it is 12.3L.After same offer,it is 11.83L.

So,I m interested only in Vento or City.

Last edited:
Re: Vento Offers as a replacement for Swift

Went to Volkswagen showroom 2 hours ago.Vento High Line Petrol MT deal is free insurance(41K) or free BT,Navigation,Reverse Camera.OTR of HL Petrol is 10.82L and after free insurance,it is 10.41L(12% Tax).14% Tax is 11.02L.After free insurance,it is 10.61L.
Vento HL AT OTR is 12L.After free insurance,it is 11.55L.Insurance quote is Rs.45K.This is 12% Tax.For 14% Tax,it is 12.2L.After same offer,it is 11.75L.
Vento HL TDI MT OTR is 12.1L.After free insurance,it is 11.63L.Insurance quote is Rs.47K.This is 12% Tax.For 14% Tax,it is 12.3L.After same offer,it is 11.83L.

So,I m interested only in Vento or City.
Buy the Honda city , in long run it will be cheaper to maintain then Honda city .

Thread Starter #53
Looking for a Used Fiesta 1.6S

Saw one Ford Fiesta 1.6S 2009 version,which had done 33.5K Km in 3 years.Color is Black.Asking price is 4L.But,owner willing to give for 3.7 to 3.8L.I want to buy this 1.6S.

Thread Starter #54
Looking for Used Ford Fiesta 1.6S or Honda Civic

Saw one Ford Fiesta 1.6S 2009 version,which had done 33.5K Km in 3 years.Color is Black.Asking price is 4L.But,owner willing to give for 3.7 to 3.8L.I want to buy this 1.6S.

I liked this deal.I m bit tempted to buy this Car.

The Deal is,

Car-Ford Fiesta
Model-1.6S
Color-Black
Km-33500 Km
Asking Price-4L,but owner is willing to give for 3.7 to 3.8L
Year-2009
Owners-1

So,I want to seal this deal.Or else,will go for an Used Civic.

Last edited:
Re: Looking for used Fiesta 1.6S or Civic

What's the purpose of this thread buddy???? All you have mentioned is what you want, when you are so sure of it, why start a new thread and post same details twice in the same post???

Go buy it, if you like that Fiesta so much, moreover, you aren't asking anyone as to what should you do, you are just telling!!!

freakdude.

Re: Looking for used Fiesta 1.6S or Civic

@Music: This is a sweet deal..

Take it this way:
A rigid chassis + A sweet engine which is powerful for nearly whole powerband + A gearbox which makes the best use of every horse available + a performance which never gets weak even till 160 kph + a steering that is hell responsive and is so much connected that you can feel where your wheels are going + The agility that the moment you turn the wheel you find the nose in the direction you want + Above all, to make use of all this, there is a tight suspension...tighter than the regular car.

Do you know what car is this? This car is Fiesta 'S'. Don't believe me? No issues, ask anyone who has ever tried this machine. My car has 160 turbocharged horses and Civic has 132, go to a hilly road and Fiesta will leave both of them searching for grip around the corners and soon get them lost in the RVMs.

If one love to drive, then Fiesta 'S' is the car to go for. Grandfather of a friend has one, in blue color and I am eagerly waiting for the day he sells the car.
Eh, you just pressed my ailing nerve I guess..:stupid:

Re: Looking for Used Ford Fiesta 1.6S or Honda Civic

I liked this deal.I m bit tempted to buy this Car.

The Deal is,

Car-Ford Fiesta
Model-1.6S
Color-Black
Km-33500 Km
Asking Price-4L,but owner is willing to give for 3.7 to 3.8L
Year-2009
Owners-1

So,I want to seal this deal.Or else,will go for an Used Civic.
Abhinav who is buying this car you or your dad ?

Since you are just 14 years old ( as stated in your profile ) its better to consult your dad and let him decide , its better you concentrate more on studies .

And since you are 14 years old only how come you drive a car ?

It's illegal to drive car at your age which will land you and your family in problem if god forbid police catches you while driving .

Thread Starter #58

Abhinav who is buying this car you or your dad ?

Since you are just 14 years old ( as stated in your profile ) its better to consult your dad and let him decide , its better you concentrate more on studies .

And since you are 14 years old only how come you drive a car ?

It's illegal to drive car at your age which will land you and your family in problem if god forbid police catches you while driving .
No,my father is going to buy the Car.I m concentrating more on my studies.Wanted to sell our Swift and go for this.

Thread Starter #59

My dad said that 'Ford Petrol has less resale value'.Previously,we had Ford Ikon 8 years ago.So,my father is avoiding this Drivable beauty.

Change this thread to "Need a Car under 20L budget"

zengetz

Suspended

You seem to be creating these kinds of threads too often. You were doing the same on a few other forums where you got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom