Need a Car For Status Symbol Under Rs.25 Lakhs (Bought BMW 320i)

Thread Starter #126
didn't saw so many reply already here
Hey buddy congrats .
thanks
Many congratulation for the beast. May you have several happy miles with it.

freakdyde.
thanks [:)]
This dealership is located just next to Riddhi Ford from where I bought my car recently.

Drive Safe,
350Z
so we are neighbor [lol]
guys will audi re launch the corporate edition of A4? i believe the 320d is still available in ce?
nope atleast not for 6month atleast that's what SA told me about BMW CE then its old stock new BMW doesn't have this option correct me guys

350Z

Core Team
Mastersquall, it's high time to at least post some snaps of the car (if not a review) for us. :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi mastersquall

Belated congratulations on your purchase of BMW

Joined TAI today and was happy to see one more BMW owner. Link sent by 350Z. How is the performance of the petrol as compared to the Diesel as you had TD the diesel. I have been using the 320d for a year now and the experience is awesome.
You should opt for the 3 year / 5year maintenance package if not already done.

Happy driving
srid68

Thread Starter #129
thanks good to see another owner

i haven't driven it much + can't rip due to run in period but atleast happy that it don't lag like diesel just pure acceleration .

ya thinking about maintenance package but seeing it won't run that much hardly 100-200KM still can't decide .

There is no lag in the diesel. In fact I improved on the advertised figures of 0-100 in 8 sec to 7.6 sec! I have done a lot of highway driving especially the Mumbai-Pune stretch. Touched speeds of 195kmph without any effort. The best was driving from Mumbai to Pune in 1hr 48 minutes flat with 3 adults and 2 children.

Thread Starter #133
well could be but that let to remove diesel version from my list . Ya i have booked new gypsy but cancelled few days ago because i got to know that dealer never booked my gypsy :/ . so now thinking buying auctioned gypsy or second hand civilian gypsy less costly

Top Bottom