Need a Car For Status Symbol Under Rs.25 Lakhs (Bought BMW 320i)

Re: Need a Car For Status Symbol Under Rs.25 Lakhs

X1 look ugly to me

update time

I have booked BMW 320I space grey . i wanted white but they didn't had so went for space grey with beige interior . it looks good . Gona pay rest amount tomorrow .
BMW are coming with new 3 series-saw the test drive in autocar show last week,looks amazing,anyway since master you don't believe in waiting, heartily congratulations on behalf of the xover for booking BMW 3 series-ultimate driving machine.[:)]

Congrats on the BMW 3 series Rahul. Hope we can get a exclusive report on the drive once you own it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUPERB! Congrats on the Bimmer buddy. Waiting for the ownership report already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #94

Well just saw this thread now, Congrats Rahul on booking a BMW 320(Sheer driving pleasure).

Wish you lots of Happiness with the new car being added to your stable, will be watching this thread.
thanks
BMW 3 Series was the pick in this thread since day one. Congrats for booking. When’s the car being delivered?

Drive Safe,
350Z
well another reason it was mother choice all way like corolla . So even father can't say to NO to president [evil]

BMW are coming with new 3 series-saw the test drive in autocar show last week,looks amazing,anyway since master you don't believe in waiting, heartily congratulations on behalf of the xover for booking BMW 3 series-ultimate driving machine.[:)]
thanks indeed you must TD it . its monster in small size as soon as you put it in sport mode
As thread title say i wanted status car so for me it doesn't make much difference + i got good discount on it
Congrats on the BMW 3 series Rahul. Hope we can get a exclusive report on the drive once you own it.
thanks will sure put ownership thread
SUPERB! Congrats on the Bimmer buddy. Waiting for the ownership report already.
thanks

i won't be able to give much detail ownership as father as said not to touch it before april seeing my safari already looking years old thanks to me [lol]

X1 look ugly to me

update time

I have booked BMW 320I space grey . i wanted white but they didn't had so went for space grey with beige interior . it looks good . Gona pay rest amount tomorrow .
Congrates a lot.[clap] If i am not mistaken, 'I' resembles to petrol variant.Please post lots of pics of your super car. BMW is the correct choice for your requirement(i.e. status symbol).
'' Need not say that the name itself is enough "BMW"[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #97

Congratulations - fantastic choice!!
thanks
Congrates a lot.[clap] If i am not mistaken, 'I' resembles to petrol variant.Please post lots of pics of your super car. BMW is the correct choice for your requirement(i.e. status symbol).
'' Need not say that the name itself is enough "BMW"
thanks . yes I stand for Petrol . Indeed Name is more then enough [;)]
Two Reason i went for petrol
1. Huge discount
2. Because of type of usage hardly 500KM a Month . Mostly 200KM so Diesel doesn't make any sense to buy for so less travel .

Also guys Today i had asked dealer if he can keep car for 1 month because lot of construction is going on Road don't wanna see it damage . He agreed to keep at there place for 1Month . Till then all work should finish . But that's for sure i will click few pic .

Could not finish paper work thanks to RBI server problem again >_> same way it appeared on safari time [frustration]

Hmmm,a BMW status symbol.Simply sounds great.
Congrats man for getting a slice of the German luxury cum sports trio.

320I bole toh,the lowest priced 3-series,whatever it is,its a BMW will remain a BMW and will always rule the streets.

Once again Congrats man...PARTY KA TIME AND ADDRESS PM KAR DENA!!!!:biggrin:

Thread Starter #99

[evil] look what i got atleast something to hold ( father has said strict NO touching till may [frustration] )
28012012227.jpg

sorry no pic of car as i wasn't in delhi yesterday when my parents took its delivery and car is parked in second home in noida

Wow congrats Master just now saw this thread , hope to see the pictures soon!

But why not diesel? 320D is a scorcher!

So now we have a Bimmer on-board,once again accept my warm congrats master,for choosing the best of the cars available at the price.

Where are the pics?

Thread Starter #102

Wow congrats Master just now saw this thread , hope to see the pictures soon!

But why not diesel? 320D is a scorcher!
thanks
there was no use of buying diesel as monthly running will be around 100-200KM . so there was no point of spending 3L more on diesel .
about performance do you think its matter here in delhi traffic even if you have fastest sport car even then maruti m800 can defeat you [lol] in traffic
So now we have a Bimmer on-board,once again accept my warm congrats master,for choosing the best of the cars available at the price.

Where are the pics?
thanks

as i said i wasn't there at the time of delivery + car is parked in second home in noida which is 100KM . might go tomorrow to check it still no use father won't allow me to touch it till may [cry]

father won't allow me to touch it till may [cry]
Till May!!
But why?I mean has any PANDAT(Not Pandit)spoiled the party for you saying "Grahon ki chaal sahi nahi hai(the movement of his stars in not favourable)"..[lol]
I still remember when my knee bone was misplaced even then my father allowed me to drive the Corolla in a field after requesting(so you can request).
Still,I am thinking about your situation and thinking should I laugh or cry..[lol],You are owning a BMW but can't drive it,this is worse than even not owning a BMW..

Till May!!
But why?I mean has any PANDAT(Not Pandit)spoiled the party for you saying "Grahon ki chaal sahi nahi hai(the movement of his stars in not favourable)"..[lol]
I still remember when my knee bone was misplaced even then my father allowed me to drive the Corolla in a field after requesting(so you can request).
Still,I am thinking about your situation and thinking should I laugh or cry..[lol],You are owning a BMW but can't drive it,this is worse than even not owning a BMW..
I think mastersquall is going to marry in may,right master[;)]

Congrats on your 320i.Would love to see the pictures.
How was the dealer experience and what were the special moments you had with it?

Top Bottom