Narain Karthikeyan Back in F1 2012 Season

Thread Starter #1
One of India's finest racing car drivers Narain Karthikeyan has made a return to Formula One Racing with the Spanish squad Hispania HRT. Narain will be driving for HRT for the whole of 2012 Formula One season.With a full year contract in his pocket for 2012, Narain is confident and prepared to give his best shot in the coming season.Narain will partner Spaniard Pedro de la Rosa at the outfit in his second season.The team will return to action next week at the first official preseason tests, which take place in Jerez, where Pedro de la Rosa will be the only driver to take to the wheel. Narain Karthikeyan will join the team for the second tests in Barcelona, which will be held from the 21st to the 24th of February at the Circuit de Catalunya.
Congrats Narain.

Attachments

Last edited:
One of India's finest racing car drivers Narain Karthikeyan has made a return to Formula One Racing with the Spanish squad Hispania HRT. Narain will be driving for HRT for the whole of 2012 Formula One season.With a full year contract in his pocket for 2012, Narain is confident and prepared to give his best shot in the coming season.Narain will partner Spaniard Pedro de la Rosa at the outfit in his second season.The team will return to action next week at the first official preseason tests, which take place in Jerez, where Pedro de la Rosa will be the only driver to take to the wheel. Narain Karthikeyan will join the team for the second tests in Barcelona, which will be held from the 21st to the 24th of February at the Circuit de Catalunya.
Congrats Narain.
Wow great news droy," tumhare muh me ghe shakkar:biggrin:". Great to see "the fastest Indian back where he belonged" but hey any news about Karun Chandok in F1, I know that he is participating in some other racing stuff.[thinking]

droy : Great news. My heart goes out for Narain. That he made it to the top form of motorsport all on his own by sheer talent, hard work and persistence at a time when Indian motorsport was (is!) in its nascent stage with hardly any sponsor willing to back up such a prodigy is in itself a great achievement. In all his interviews, I have always seen a smile on his face. Its a pity that in a country like ours that is obsessed with cricket and Bollywood, a celebrity like Narain could walk down a crowded street in a big metro city totally inconspicuously. Now with age not on his side, I hope his return ho F1 would give us a few pleasant surprises. I only wish he could have got a team worthy of his talent so that we could see an Indian winning a F1 race [angel].

Go, get 'em, Narain !

Thread Starter #4
Wow great news droy," tumhare muh me ghe shakkar:biggrin:". Great to see "the fastest Indian back where he belonged" but hey any news about Karun Chandok in F1, I know that he is participating in some other racing stuff.[thinking]
Most of Indians eager to see Narain back in the circuit.[thumbsup]Wishing him best of luck for 2012.
About Karun he is to race in World Endurance Championship.
More about Karun: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...un-chandhok-world-endurance-championship.html

That's great news for Indian motorsports too! Narain is the Leander Paes of racing. With him back in the driver's seat means a lot to all aspirants. Anyway Force India is running a campaign to find new talent from India. I wish them luck too [:)]

Top Bottom