Namastey TAI'ns!

Thread Starter #1
Hello!
Sorry for the Hindi title of the thread![:D]

I am Yatin Taneja from New Delhi. I am based in Faridabad area as a Software Engineer.

My Username is derived from my name "Yatin", as simple as that!

I have a keen interest in cars since my teens. But, I had almost no knowledge on them, So, I am HERE, to gain and share my Automotive Knowledge with Guys and Gurus![:)]

I own a Maruti Suzuki WagonR vxi in White, which was purchased in 2012, and has now done 3500 kms mark till date! Don't worry! I will share my ownership review soon (I have started creating it!) with you guys.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to the club, Yatin. Glad to see another member from Delhi NCR. Enjoy the stay and do feel free to get in touch for forum-related help. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
@350Z - Thanks for the Wishes. So, You are also from NCR Region, Wish to Bump you someday! :lol!:

@SK - Thanks.

---

EDIT : Mods, Please edit the first post, The car was brought in 2012 and has completed 3500 kms. I made a typo there, my NUM LOCK was OFF at that time. Sorry.

350Z

Core Team
EDIT : Mods, Please edit the first post, The car was brought in 2012 and has completed 3500 kms. I made a typo there, my NUM LOCK was OFF at that time. Sorry.
Sure, done. Infact I was wondering the same. Congrats for blue eyed boy. Do tell us more about it soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Singh. Thanks for the wishes.

350z - Also make the kms to 3500 from 35000.
The ownership report will come soon. I have started preparing it. If you want, i can post a part of my report.

Hello Yatin, Welcome to TAI, that was a nice intro of you, i am sure you will find this forum very helpful to you.

And that's great odo scoring on your Wagon-R, Have a safe and happy motoring with your ride.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #12
@ilango, appu, carabiker- thanks.
@vishwas - thank you buddy. And, i made a typo in the first post, my wagonR has completed 3500kms, not 35000 kms.
Sorry for the confusion.
Also, how can I complete 35000 kms in 4 months :lol!:

Top Bottom