Namaste / Vanakkam / Hello / Namaskaaram etc To Everyone on TAI :)

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, it's great to be a part of this forum at last after circling it as a guest for long I finally decided to take the plunge and register and now with great pleasure I can finally say I'm a member of the automotive India forum [:D]

My interests are pretty diverse :

Cooking , eating , driving ( obviously [drive] ), Internet,Computers,Electronics .

Automotive interests would be : ICE , Detailing and of course Performance mods.

The vehicles that I have my hands over currently are :
1.6 Skoda Rapid TDi
1.8 Honda Civic
1.4 Hyundai Verna

Hope to share and gain knowledge from you guys. Thats all folks. Hope to have a good time with all of you !

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Welcome Aboard Nitin, Really good to have you with us on The Automotive India. By far your collection of cars have some great engine specs. Is 1.4 Verna Fluidic one? Would love to know how has been your experience of Service with all 3 brands so far. Looking forward for gaining knowledge and sharing mine on performance mods. By the way, Civic has been one of my favorite Sedans and Skoda has been a family brand to me. My dad was there with Skoda for 2 decades in their power division.

I own a Honda City Ivtec 2011, Have modified the Exhaust and K & N is there among other mods. Have a great time here buddy.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Welcome Aboard Nitin, Really good to have you with us on The Automotive India. By far your collection of cars have some great engine specs. Is 1.4 Verna Fluidic one? Would love to know how has been your experience of Service with all 3 brands so far. Looking forward for gaining knowledge and sharing mine on performance mods. By the way, Civic has been one of my favorite Sedans and Skoda has been a family brand to me. My dad was there with Skoda for 2 decades in their power division.

I own a Honda City Ivtec 2011, Have modified the Exhaust and K & N is there among other mods. Have a great time here buddy.

Regards

Akash
Hi akash

Each of the cars out of pure coincidence have one or two thing I like very much compared to the others.

The 1.4 VTVT Verna Fluidic

This car was bought purely to go from A to B with no shrills and cries.
The car is super comfortable to drive in city with its joystick like steering and soft suspension with nice seats to help you settle down.

The 1.6 Skoda Rapid TDi

This is my darling , she s been my car from the beginning and have learnt almost everything automotive i know from her. The car is currently remapped to put out 145WHP and 340NM of torque along with good strong chassis and decent suspension and brakes coupled with up-sized 205 tyres this car barely see's the tail lights of cars much more costlier on the roads. This is my daily drive .

The 1.8 V Honda Civic

This car was an impulse buy and then when the car was barely used I plonked in a FFE right after the inbuilt headers and a K&N Short Ram typhoon 69 intake system . This car is one growly bi*tch. Starts screaming orgasmically from 2000rpm and doesnt stop till it hits the rev limiter. This car is my fun weekend car for me to let loose a little of my ricer side [lol] .

Akash the 2011 iVtech is something i liked a lot. Before getting the civic i asked honda if i could get the 2013 model instead of the new shape but they were all out. The city was also a great contender in the list while deciding the torque monster rapid.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Nitin both Civic and Rapid do have lots of scope of modifications. However, for the Civic I wish it looks best in stock (maybe I am too much of old school person). As of the Rapid, up till now, the one car that is somewhat trying to protect skoda's image is the Rapid. One of the safest among the Skoda's lot. Do share owner's log on all three. Would catch up with you there buddy.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #5
Nitin both Civic and Rapid do have lots of scope of modifications. However, for the Civic I wish it looks best in stock (maybe I am too much of old school person). As of the Rapid, up till now, the one car that is somewhat trying to protect skoda's image is the Rapid. One of the safest among the Skoda's lot. Do share owner's log on all three. Would catch up with you there buddy.

Regards

Akash

Yes both have great scope for mods.
The civic is almost a sleeper car you can say. looks stock . And sounds stock below 2k rpm. It will all be unsuspecting till i drop a cog and floor the A Pedal then you have a entire group of people as your audience .

From what I can understand the rapid is a great car. which can be tweaked to perfection if skoda ever bothered about customer feedback .

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Yes both have great scope for mods.
From what I can understand the rapid is a great car. which can be tweaked to perfection if skoda ever bothered about customer feedback .
Oh, Customer Satisfaction/Feedback and Skoda will take time to come on same page buddy. Their best of products have suffered and are still suffering simply because of lack of involvement with customer and sheer lack of intervention by parent brand in dealer networks.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #8
Vanakkam Nithin5200[:)]

Happy to see another Chennaite here at TAI[clap]

Welcome to the club and have a pleasant stay here [cheers]

Hi , glad to be here. Would love to meet the rest of the chennai guys aswell :)

By the way do you guys have a local whatsapp group ?

Top Bottom