Namaste From Gurgaon

Thread Starter #1
Howdy folks

i stumbled on this forum while searching for reviews on the Safari Storme that i have recently booked. I must say i was very impressed by the quality of reviews here and decided to sign up!!

I am a lawyer based in gurgaon and currently drive an SX4 and Chevy Captiva and ride a Honda CBR 250R. Hope to get my Storme VX next week.

I am an avid petrol (diesel?) head, love rock music and frequently go on long drives and rides.....

cheers!

Himanshu

Howdy folks

i stumbled on this forum while searching for reviews on the Safari Storme that i have recently booked. I must say i was very impressed by the quality of reviews here and decided to sign up!!

I am a lawyer based in gurgaon and currently drive an SX4 and Chevy Captiva and ride a Honda CBR 250R. Hope to get my Storme VX next week.

I am an avid petrol (diesel?) head, love rock music and frequently go on long drives and rides.....

cheers!

Himanshu
Congratulations !!! Even I am a quite new owner of this beauty i.e. Storme VX Pearl White + Explorer Edition Kit got the delivery on 26th May.

By the way, what was the total landed cost? And any discounts offered?

Goswami sahab (My Lord? :biggrin:), welcome to the Automotive India!

I remember when Harish Salve was the Attorney General of India, he once commented that "I want to buy a Lexus but I dont want people to wonder how can the Attorney General afford a Lexus"; SX4, Captiva, and now the Storme - how times change[clap]!!

All the best for your Storme, and at the same time I hope you won't need it (the luck, not the Storme - what with being a Tata vehicle and all...)

Have a great time here and feel free to contact the Moderators for any support, unless you decide to sue us[;)]!

Adjourned.

Regards,
Sam

Welcome to The Automotive India himanshu and have a great stay.
Congratulations on your Strome and wish you great ownership of this machine.
Looking forward to hear more about your other rides as well along with ownership thread of your new strome.

Thread Starter #5
thanks you guys

@Sam Dinkar - This is my second safari- I used to have a 3.0 dicor a few years back. The SX4, Captiva are still with me and the Storme will give them company in my garage :). Its a leap of faith- what I have read in the reviews, it seems a well rounded and matured product.

I must say that this forum is in a class of its own, kudos to the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Himanshu. Good to see another enthusiast from neighborhood. Have a fantastic time on the forum. How about sharing a review of the not-so-common Captiva meanwhile the Storme arrives? It'll be first on our forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Himanshu. Good to see another enthusiast from neighborhood. Have a fantastic time on the forum. How about sharing a review of the not-so-common Captiva meanwhile the Storme arrives? It'll be first on our forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Sure thing 350Z will pen a review of the Captive shortly.

BTW the 350Z is amongst my all time fav cars! a true giant killer

Welcome aboard TAI
Wishing you mansions of see journey's. When is the delivery date of your
Vehicle.

I commute to Gurgaon everyday as i have my office on Golf road near sector 56

Thread Starter #13
Welcome aboard TAI
Wishing you mansions of see journey's. When is the delivery date of your
Vehicle.

I commute to Gurgaon everyday as i have my office on Golf road near sector 56
thanks Off 4X4. Delivery was supposed to be today but has gotten pushed to tomorrow.

All ggn storme owners should have a meet soon!

@himanshugoswami, today is your lucky day with your new storme! Wish you many many happy miles with it.

Do keep us updated with an ownership review!

Cheers,
PaddleShifter.

Top Bottom