Namaskaar

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,

My name is Debajit Kiran Paul, 29 years old.

I am from kolkata (Kalikapur ruby). Professionally I am a it engineer working in TCS Kolkata.

I owned a beat Lt petrol, recently exchanged it with a suzuki swift zdi

I am new to this forum.

I have already tried to post my ownership review of swift, but it seems being verified by moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi friends,

Professionally I am a it engineer working in TCS Kolkata.

I am new to this forum.

I have already tried to post my ownership review of swift, but it seems being verified by moderators.
Dear Kiran, Hi, Kolkata reminds me of 2 things, one is Piku and other is Kali Puja celebrations. It is nearing as well for this year. As of the review, just give a look on the Topic in Progress section of our forum it is possible that your review could be shifted there.

Have a good time and enjoy! For any help feel free to reach out to our core team. They are always willing to give a helping hand.

Bhaalo Ratri!! (I hope its correct Bengali)[:D]

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4
Dear Kiran, Hi, Kolkata reminds me of 2 things, one is Piku and other is Kali Puja celebrations. It is nearing as well for this year. As of the review, just give a look on the Topic in Progress section of our forum it is possible that your review could be shifted there.

Have a good time and enjoy! For any help feel free to reach out to our core team. They are always willing to give a helping hand.

Bhaalo Ratri!! (I hope its correct Bengali)[:D]

We'll address you as "Sir John". BTW, no one is a Senior or Junior here. Offices are enough for reminding us of our designations. This is a forum of enthusiasts with common love for automobiles.

I believe let mods do the needful. They definitely know when and how to proceed in the forum. The member can himself contact the core team isn't it. Mods will certainly do the needful as per the protocols. One's undue intervention might be unsolicited.

Regards

Akash

Thanks Akash,

How can you forget the biggest celebration " durga puja"? However good try in Bengali. It would be "shuvo ratri". Loved your way of thinking.

Thanks again,
Debajit

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Thanks Akash,

How can you forget the biggest celebration " durga puja"?
Kiran isn't Durga and Kali Puja same? Waise I meant Durga Puja only. Over here in CR Park there are celebrations and Festivities. Delicious Dishes to relish on. My mom infact does not like fish so I venture out and eat and this time of the year means my taste buds are ready for savoring more of it.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #6
Hi Akash,
Durga puja & kali puja is celebrated in different times. Kali puja is celebrated with Diwali. Durga puja is celebrated around octover 1st week or 2nd week. Bengalies are fond of celebrations & celebration means delicious food.. [:)]

Thanks
Debajit

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Akash,
Durga puja & kali puja is celebrated in different times. Kali puja is celebrated with Diwali. Durga puja is celebrated around octover 1st week or 2nd week. Bengalies are fond of celebrations & celebration means delicious food..

Debajit
Debajit, Ok, Now I shall remember. Still, for great food, we do not wait for a occasions right?[lol]. I am myself much into sampling dishes and driving/writing about automobiles. Kolkata has a good scene about super-cars, do post your sightings about it too.

Regards

Akash

Kaman asan bondhu [:D]. ( hello ! How are you brother ?)
Welcome to TAI family [clap] and congratulations for your new swift. I love Bengali language. Four years ago i got a chance to meet some Bengali guys in UAE. They were sweet and very nice people. I really miss their chicken and fish biriyani.
Do share your experiences about your vehicles with us. Keep driving ,stay safe, enjoy.

Hi friends,

I am from kolkata (Kalikapur ruby). Professionally I am a it engineer working in TCS Kolkata.

I owned a beat Lt petrol, recently exchanged it with a suzuki swift zdi

I am new to this forum.

Hi,

Congrats once again. Welcoming you and also me as I am new to this thread. I am planing to post my experience in ownership thread. Can you please help.

Top Bottom