My White Horse - Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion

Thread Starter #18
Thanks to All for the wishes......My Punto arrived from Showroom today evening after registration. Drove in the busy city traffic of Bangalore effortlessly.After driving Indica for 4 and half yrs this is like driving a toy car to me.Ease and grace she smoothly sails thru the traffic with effortless control. I am loving it. Tomorrow I will be taking to office 30 kms from my house via NICE road cant wait for it.

Thread Starter #20
Back from office the reading shows 135 today.I covered 65kms today.Through city and NICE road.Maintained below 2000 rpm all the time and could not cross 80kmph on NICE road for the same reason.Awesome driving experience.Could not take my camera so pics will be posted next time.

Best thing to do, push her for longer drives and engine will smoothen out much faster [:)]

Punto just seems so eager to munch miles at ease! Anyway you will see a lot of difference in engine breathing after 1K and then after 3K. It becomes light and smooth.

First of all congratulation, nice to see one more Punto owner, from Bangalore.
One thing I noticed is for Emotion model the tyres fitted was JK tyre- R14 165/80. The executive told me me that since may this year they have been getting vehicles with this tyre for emotion/active/dynamic.Earlier it was Bridgestone R14/175. He also showed me the latest catalogue which was showing the same thing. Anybody in this forum who had purchased Emtion after May June .Please confirm this.
This is correct.
I bought my car in Aug 2009 and it had 175/70 R14, Bridgestone tyres. Though I have chaged it now - http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...18-accessories-my-red-punto-13.html#post62353.

Sometime in 2011 early months, Fiat stopped to provide 175/70 tyre, because of low ground clearance. 165/80 has more GD.
I would suggest, first thing to swap your tyre with 185/70 width one. You will appreciate your Punto more after tyre change.

Thread Starter #23
Yesterday cud get some tint on my car : 3M :RE35. Only on windows and back. Today morning took her to near by forest(Turahalli), did some off roading and some photo sessions.Here are some pics.

IMG_4744-2.jpg

IMG_4762-2.jpg

IMG_4771-2.jpg

lxi.

Suspended
Yesterday cud get some tint on my car : 3M :RE35. Only on windows and back. Today morning took her to near by forest(Turahalli), did some off roading and some photo sessions.Here are some pics.

View attachment 39052

View attachment 39054
Wow suresh! Teaser pics. The first and the last are awesome. You really have some nice photography skills.[clap]. The first pic is looking like a scale model.

Nice!

Top Bottom