My Volkswagen Polo TDi

yes you are right.is it so essential now? the place i live doesnt have good balancing centres.. :(
This issue used to exist in initial batches of polo. I haven't come across it among new polos.

Before getting any kind of alignment or balancing done, call your dealer and explain him the issue. He would be aware of it and he should help you.

Thread Starter #32
This issue used to exist in initial batches of polo. I haven't come across it among new polos.

Before getting any kind of alignment or balancing done, call your dealer and explain him the issue. He would be aware of it and he should help you.
i have a doubt.i landed my car on 4 big potholes on right side...could it because of that? but then how can it go left?[surprise]

i have a doubt.i landed my car on 4 big potholes on right side...could it because of that? but then how can it go left?[surprise]
In that case, you should check your tyres, rims and wheel covers for any damages. If you find anything wrong, it could be the reason. Otherwise, ask your dealer as soon as possible.

Thread Starter #35
650 kms ride report :
car is an awesome looker
car has stiffer suspensions but good
low end torque is managable
turbo push is not that great compared to vento(used to rip my vento in chennai just to get that turbo whoosh and push)
tires dont lose air compared to my i20
engine sound is audible at 100 kmph
AC blower sound is slightly on higher side
outside. the car engine sound and AC sound is high
AC chilling is better than my i20
ground clearance is not an issue
tire upgrading really necessary (vectras are pathetic)
underbody quality is better than i20
finally i miss remote locking [frustration]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #37
thanks music swift...i would change tires after some time now as im tight on cash now...right now music system takes the highest priority..

Thread Starter #38
now the car has covered around 1100 kms.it is a pleasure to drive and own.Have got some scratches on the bonnet.Will be going to 3m guys soon.

mostly 2 din raj...thanks for the link sir..is it wise to go for the oem unit with navigation(35000 rs )....
sure going with head unit with navigation is fine.But its not that much useful in India.In my last trip used used GPS in my iphone but its not correct.It asked me to take left i took but the real turn is right[lol].so i dont trust GPS 100%.
But sure go with bluetooth.

mostly 2 din raj...thanks for the link sir..is it wise to go for the oem unit with navigation(35000 rs )....
If you really need navigation and bigger screen, go for it. I have heard that sound quality is also good. But remember that it doesn't have a CD player.

Thread Starter #45
rightnow.
that is news to me but im worried about electrical warranty...

raj
yes gps aren't that iseful and i wont be needing it much also as i take my bike for long trips ..

Top Bottom