My Twin Turbo Zen !!

Thread Starter #16
@joseph: now I am upgrading the 155/70/12 Michelins to 175/60/13 or 175/55/13 Kumho/ Hankook Tires.
@ilango: Thanks bro, My car met with an accident, I hit a dog friday eve, Reg. No. plate, Front grill, Bumper got broken. No idea about dog's injuries. Feel bad for that doggie. Will post pics soon.

hmmm the condensor , ac fans saved ?
if so be happy , dogs are prone to damage them.

i bet that dog will be perfect . Dogs are strong animals!.

When a dog is hit severly , you can hear the bone breaking sound. dont imagine the bone breaking sound simple. it will be too loud. It can be heard even inside the car with windows rolled up.

i have hit about 3 dogs . i never brake when they come in way at high speed. just brake lightly to control car. else sudden braking may cause wheels locking and some one may rear end!!

My uncle who was in travel business , has his amby hit about N number of dogs!

Thread Starter #18
@ilango: thank god then, I didnt hear any voice, condenser and ac are (touch wood) fine. Though, I didnt see any physical damage on the condensor, but the ac was working like it should.
lol..that amby is a dog [lol]killer..

Thread Starter #21
Hmm, these are the 1st set of my ride's images (clicked the next day, dog was hit)

Broken Grille, Bumper and number plate

1.jpg

2.jpg

Removed the Bumper, got a new grille and got it painted

3.jpg

4.JPG

Thread Starter #23
Guys i have checked the fuel efficiency of my ride, I am getting 15kmpl in city.
I usually buy Rs 1500 fuel (Price of petrol in delhi is Rs 58/ litre). My car runs 400 kms with Rs 1500 worth petrol, with a/c on 35% times.

Welcome on board Nicks..

Dogs are the "from no where" being which can damage your car extensively.
I too experienced the same, but by god's grace only my fog lamp got damaged.

My friend had a terrible experince of hit and broke Bumper and Radiator of his Swift, while he was crusing at 120.

no offence but i feel more sad for that dog than your car. car damages can be repaired but what about life of that doggie? please drive safe guys and dont hit dogs!! [cry]

Thread Starter #26
@lovetodrive:oh thats bad.
@umang:I agree with you bro, however, I was going just 40 and that dog came from no where and just stood in front of my car, i didnt even get time to brake..

AMG

Suspended
no offence but i feel more sad for that dog than your car. car damages can be repaired but what about life of that doggie? please drive safe guys and dont hit dogs!! [cry]

+ 1

All mention of car and no mention of dog?

I was about to ask what happened to the dog.

AMG

Suspended
Did the accident, by any chance take place in South Delhi?

New Friends Colony/Ashoka park/Taimoor Nagar/ Khizrabad to be precise?

Top Bottom