My Trip To Karnataka

DAY 4
Its a half a day sight seeing and rest of the times return journey
In madekeri we visited the place TALAKAVERI,where the caveri river orginates,this place is a big hit shown in some Dr Shiva movie(tamil movie) old once so i have not watched just seen the songs in which they are shown.Its was a lovely place with full of mist when we reached there it was clear and we enjoyed the place very much.We climbed up to the view piont there. But unfortunately due to heavy mist we cant see anything any how enjoyed the mist very much.Then suddenly it started raining and everyone got wet while coming down.came to my car changed the same old t-shirt and dryed my hairs in the car heater[lol].i hope you could enjoy the stills.And came towards madekeri and started our journey towards mysore but on my journey spotted a PY registered BMW 5 series approaching on the opposite way. one nice thing happened there was a great chase with me and another one KA reg fiesta took place.It was great one his drive was excellent and i cant bear with him because of great speed as he is travelling in single's but myself with my family made let him too go after 5 Kms having him with me.reached a hotel orange lagoon with a RS 100 buffet excellent lunch was provided.anyhow it looked excellent because of not eating since my morning.And started my journey toward pondicherry it was a excellent one.we started again at 3 PM As we had a idea of taking dinner at salem we cruised with 100+ the whole return journey but made me slow down from chamrajnagar to sathyamangalam again the same speed reached salem at 10 PM had our dinner at selvi mess salem bypass. Always i like the dinner provided there.and left from there at 11 PM and reached pondicherry at 3 AM.
ROAD CONDITION
madekeri-talakaveri-fair
madekeri-mysore- good
mysore to chamrajnager-good
chamrajnager to sathyamangalam-good
sathyamangalam to salem excellent
salem to some place didnt notice was bad with diversions but afterwards good.

THIS WAS MY TRIP AND ANY COMMENTS PLEASE AND WELCOME.
TO keep THIS THREAD ALIVE I WANT TO POST MORE AND MORE DETAILS ABOUT ALL THE PLACES FROM THERE FROM MY LAST TRIPS
Rajvel you refreshed my memories of visit to all these places.
The place where you have parked in No parking seems to be Dharmastala.
Thanks for the constant updates of all the road conditions.

The other name of Talakaveri is Bhagamandala.

Thread Starter #32
Rajvel you refreshed my memories of visit to all these places.
The place where you have parked in No parking seems to be Dharmastala.
Thanks for the constant updates of all the road conditions.

The other name of Talakaveri is Bhagamandala.
Thank you sir
And place where i have parked our under no parking is madekeri. The place is opposite to the lodge. We parked there after ten in night and took ot before 8 in the morning.yes sir i saw the place bhagamandala before climing the last stretch to talakaveri. I have also uploaded the bhagamandeswar temple in the last picture and also a self portrait before last picture.

Thread Starter #35
some more pictures

Attachments

Well you have covered most of the places rajvel, the routes is like a snake circled direction reaching destinations one after the other, And its great to visit those historic places with family.
And the trip highlights is you solely driving to all these places experiencing driving at the early age i can call. Good job and Nice pics.

Hi Rajvel, Nice travelogue.. I have plans to visit Murudeshwara early next month.. Hows the road condition from Mangalore to Murudeshwara? Came to know that roads are kind of very bad.. Am planning to take my City and do you think its a safe option considering the bad state of roads?

Thread Starter #40
Hi Rajvel, Nice travelogue.. I have plans to visit Murudeshwara early next month.. Hows the road condition from Mangalore to Murudeshwara? Came to know that roads are kind of very bad.. Am planning to take my City and do you think its a safe option considering the bad state of roads?
Dont worry buddy,
City can tackle i think[roll]
my fiesta also has very low ground clearance and i had no problem anywhere.
but me too suffered at some places to find a road to pass through.
please be careful at the patholes and find the good way to pass through.

Well you have covered most of the places rajvel, the routes is like a snake circled direction reaching destinations one after the other, And its great to visit those historic places with family.
And the trip highlights is you solely driving to all these places experiencing driving at the early age i can call. Good job and Nice pics.
Thank you buddy!!!!!!![:)]
Have visited much more places from previous year trips.

Top Bottom