My Trip to Hyderabad - Tour and Car

Nice set of pics there Vibhor.

Which lake is that besides the road?

The median looks greener with those grass, but they are water guzzler.

Superb pics... Hussain Sagar is one of the main attraction in Hyd. Also i do love the locality around this. Roads are wide enough and well maintained

Good pictures 350Z.

Sorry for going OT but one doubt , We both have the same camera right? How do you upload the full-sized images here? If i reduce the pixels of the picture the picture becomes smaller in size but also loses its clarity!

350Z

Core Team
Superb pics... Hussain Sagar is one of the main attraction in Hyd. Also i do love the locality around this. Roads are wide enough and well maintained
Thanks. Especially the area around Hussain Sagar is clean and roads are wide. Otherwise the scenario is different in other parts of the city.

Sorry for going OT but one doubt , We both have the same camera right? How do you upload the full-sized images here? If i reduce the pixels of the picture the picture becomes smaller in size but also loses its clarity!
Answered here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...igicam-bought-sony-cybershot-8.html#post93010

Drive Safe,
350Z

Really beautiful pics of beautiful place Hyderabad. I liked all the pics. And this has created the curiosity to visit this awesome place. Definitely i would like to visit this place in the summer vocation with my friends or family.

@Surender,

Very good travelogue of my hometown !![:)], if you want to explore everything at Ramoji film city, then it easily takes whole day and if you stay there for a night it is worth, but it is bit costly in those 5-star hotels Sitara and Tara at film city.

I am sorry to hear that experience of Auto guy at Charminar, but it is a common thing in Hyderabad. Yes it is really crowded during Ramzan time there but people really enjoy such crowd and do shopping there.

You are most welcome ram to Hyderabad, but do not plan a visit in summer, it will be damn hot and you will not enjoy, best time to visit Hyderabad is winter and moderate mansoon

Top Bottom