My Trip To Busan

Well. It was a long day. Same routine. Learnt a little more today. Got to understand a bit, how ECM works in our cars. Will talk about it later.
Today while travelling, I was just looking out of the bus window. And I was surprised to see the number of Tata-Daewoo buses and trucks. I took many pictures. Will upload them soon.
The road I travelled has high traffic of trucks. Though majority of them were Hyundai, second largest sighting was of Tata Daewoo trucks. Followed by mixed numbers of Ssangyong KIA, Iveco, MAN, Mercedes. Though I could spot only 2 TATA-Daewoo buses.
One thing I noted that TATA Daewoo buses have both logos. While the older ones have larger Daewoo and smaller TATA logo, the latest ones have big TATA logo and diminished Daewoo logo. And this TATA logo is slightly different from that in India. Felt proud to see an Indian name on Korean roads.
I might not update much tonight as I have plans with my friends. Let me resize the pics and upload them.
This really makes us proud about TATA !! we eagerly wait for those pics to see TATA buses[:)]

Thread Starter #32
Guys I am extremely sorry, I selected the good pics from my cell phone and accidentally deleted them[frustration]
I am posting the not so good ones. Luckily I missed out few of TATA trucks. Will try to get more next time.

Attachments

Thread Starter #36
Thats a Hyundai. Here you'll find many models of Hyundai. I didnt know Eqqus is a Hyundai. Just now googled. Yes it is. Looks good.
Will take pics tomorrow and post.

Guys. Started my day early morning. The place where I have to go is quite far from city. A bus picked us up. Didnt carry my camera, as photography is not allowed out there. It was a long day. Learned a bit about the latest marine diesel engines. I am back at hotel. The view from my room is breathtaking. While I look up, I see greenery and beautiful sky and when I look down I see lots of beautiful cars. I will go out to check out whats available here.
@ Visran, I haven't yet found a Ssangyong showroom, But I did see a Hyundai one and Toyota one. Will post some pics soon. Here are few pics I took during my onward journey, followed by few taken from my room.
Is this Bangkok AirPort? I rememeber that statue while was in Transit from Japan to India.

Height of automation.[:)]
Temperature adjustable seat.
Pressure and temperature adjustable wash options.
Temperature adjustable drier.
Auto pre and post flush. [lol]
Haa haa, I had very funny incident with such automated toilet in Hotel room in Japan. I was just playing with remote and a sudden hot jet of water sprayed :)

Thread Starter #41
Well. My trip eventually came to an end. Last 3 days was raining continuously. So all I could go out was to the training centre. Professionally I gained some useful knowledge, which I would be practicing for years.
Apart from that, I could hardly get any time to explore the local area. But I was delighted to see presence of Tata and M&M out there in the form of Daewoo and Ssangyong respectively. Though they have retained the original logos, Tata has cleverly gave a slight mod to the badge making it resemble like that of Tata. It should be noted that only truck division has been taken over by Tata. Car division is with GM. And Hyundai is undoubtedly the numero uno out there. Number 2 in cars would be KIA motors. Just look at the designs of the cars. We have way far to go (India companies).
I had plans to meet type r on return journey, as I had a connection from Bangkok. But connection time was just 2 hrs. Back to home now. Not much of action as per TAI's perspective though. Overall a learning experience for me.
Maybe some of us must be knowing, Asian games 2014 are going to be held at Korea.
Some pics will follow soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
the first cloud pic felt as if it was waving you bye.

good pics on the whole.

as it was a field trip than an personal one i understand you might have been pretty busy.

Top Bottom