My Trip To Busan

Thread Starter #16
Some random pics. The grasshopper in one of the pics was waiting with me to cross the road.

Attachments

Nozzle

Nice pics man !! first three were really good

Keep going with posting more pics, the cars look awesome !! and I hope it was raining when you too the pics

Thread Starter #18
A slight drizzle. The pictures have become little more grainy because I have used size reducer. Helps in fast uploading. I will be updating regularly.

Avante is - elantra in India .
I40- is sonata in India .
If you get time try going to some electronic shopping market or shops and see the latest electronics there .
But looking at the pictures I must say a beautiful city indeed what's the climate there how many degrees ?

Thread Starter #20
Avante is - elantra in India .
I40- is sonata in India .
If you get time try going to some electronic shopping market or shops and see the latest electronics there .
But looking at the pictures I must say a beautiful city indeed what's the climate there how many degrees ?
You can see in the pics. There are 3 cars, Avante, Sonata and i40. I dont know which one of these is Sonata in India. The climate is very pleasant. Temperature is 29 deg C, mostky cloudy.

Thread Starter #21
Height of automation.[:)]
Temperature adjustable seat.
Pressure and temperature adjustable wash options.
Temperature adjustable drier.
Auto pre and post flush. [lol]

Attachments

Height of automation.[:)]
Auto pre and post flush. [lol]

Man, that was great to see automation even at toilets. Good to see. Thanks for sharing such a informative / inovative thing[lol]Just kidding.

Height of automation
Auto pre and post flush.
Nozzle, thanks for sharing such an amazing automation !! It is a new thing to learn that what all is happening in the innovative world around [clap]
It was really funny to note such things[:)]

Thread Starter #24
Actually its not new. I have seen it years back in Japan. And that was even more complicated. But I didnt have a camera at that time. Just wanted to share it. It looks fuuny, but for first timers, can be embarrassing too. One wrong button pressed, and you can be hit at a wrong place.[:)]

Actually its not new. I have seen it years back in Japan. And that was even more complicated. But I didnt have a camera at that time. Just wanted to share it. It looks fuuny, but for first timers, can be embarrassing too. One wrong button pressed, and you can be hit at a wrong place.[:)]

Man I can not stop rolling and laugin while reading the last sentence. My gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.. [clap]

Sethu,

I am still rolling on the floor with that comment[lol] can you please help me by giving your hand[:)]

hahahah.. Okie pls hold my hand. let me help you man. dont roll to much spoil things are home. come on. even if there is any damage we can claim from nozzelering since he made us roll on the floor[;)]

Actually even I was thinking of wrong button, but i was thinking of temprature of water. what will happend if i choose wrong temperature in wrong climate. But nozzelring went one step forward..

Yeah, These things got different modes for men and women, pressure and temperature controller and pressing wrong button means disaster [glasses].
There is a company called "washlet "who makes such things , Can be retro fitted onto any of the existing toilets. One good thing is they got some sensors so that these buttons only work when you sit in place !!!!
By the way whats the make of this system ?

what kind of course are you doing in at Busan ? can we have more details on it ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #30
Well. It was a long day. Same routine. Learnt a little more today. Got to understand a bit, how ECM works in our cars. Will talk about it later.
Today while travelling, I was just looking out of the bus window. And I was surprised to see the number of Tata-Daewoo buses and trucks. I took many pictures. Will upload them soon.
The road I travelled has high traffic of trucks. Though majority of them were Hyundai, second largest sighting was of Tata Daewoo trucks. Followed by mixed numbers of Ssangyong KIA, Iveco, MAN, Mercedes. Though I could spot only 2 TATA-Daewoo buses.
One thing I noted that TATA Daewoo buses have both logos. While the older ones have larger Daewoo and smaller TATA logo, the latest ones have big TATA logo and diminished Daewoo logo. And this TATA logo is slightly different from that in India. Felt proud to see an Indian name on Korean roads.
I might not update much tonight as I have plans with my friends. Let me resize the pics and upload them.

Top Bottom