My Trip To Busan

Thread Starter #1
The trip was planned about a month back. But a recent surgery made things doubtful. Thanks to speedy recovery, by grace of God, doctors, medicines and well wishes, I am fit and fine. I started on 18th night from Bangalore. I had to fly to Bangkok. And from Bangkok to Seoul and then to Busan. Purpose of my trip is to attend a course to learn more about latest marine diesel engines.
The journey was very hectic. I had to change airport in Seoul as well. By the time I reached hotel, I was feeling tired and sleepy. I was relieved to find that the hotel is good and is in a very good location.
I dont know what I am going to come across. But I will try to keep the thread interesting. Well, I saw Hyundai i40 and Avante at a nearby showroom here. Tomorrow I will try to get some details. BTW, one thing I noted here, you either see a Hyundai, or a KIA on road. Presence of other brands is not much.
I have been to Busan many times, but only at seafarer friendly areas. Here at the heart of city, everything is written in Korean.[confused]
As of now, Good night friends..[sleep]

WOW you surely are blessed, do check out Ssangyong showroom if you get time and dont forget to take as many snaps as possible.

Thread Starter #6
Guys. Started my day early morning. The place where I have to go is quite far from city. A bus picked us up. Didnt carry my camera, as photography is not allowed out there. It was a long day. Learned a bit about the latest marine diesel engines. I am back at hotel. The view from my room is breathtaking. While I look up, I see greenery and beautiful sky and when I look down I see lots of beautiful cars. I will go out to check out whats available here.
@ Visran, I haven't yet found a Ssangyong showroom, But I did see a Hyundai one and Toyota one. Will post some pics soon. Here are few pics I took during my onward journey, followed by few taken from my room.

Attachments

Thread Starter #15
Yes this place also has lots of Hindus. If I am not wrong, Thailand and Indonesia have ancient connections with India.
Well, coming back to Korea.[:)] I went out for a stroll. As I saw a Hyundai showroom yesterday, I reached there, but it was closed. Could take pics from outside only. Avante and i40 look really cool. What do you guys say? I have planned to go to city centre tomorrow with some of my new friends. Lets see if I can take any fotos.

Attachments

Top Bottom