My Tata Nano: Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Go for the stitched leather steering cover. Seat cover depeneds on your requirements. I went for leather seats. I hope you have mats already. Sil plates if you wish to remove the white sticker from the running board. Air freshner, car charger and aux cable.

I will go soon for paint protection and under body coating. You too can opt for the same.

Cheers
yesterday went for 1st service (finished 1650 Kms). new stitched steering grip bought. price is rs 224

Attachments

Thread Starter #17
Now i have only half seat cover that was bought during delivery. while searching for seat covers, if found 2 type of covers. one is our normal leather seat cover and another one is towel type seat cover (go through the link). please suggest me which one is good.
please share the experience if any one used towel type seat cover.

Cotton Towel CAR Seat Cover Soft AND Cool FOR Tata Nano | eBay

Thread Starter #18
Yesterday finished wonder trip to native town. total distance covered 500 kms. it gave the super mileage of nearly 30 km AFE. some snaps attached.

during the whole trip i have not feel more tired or any other bad things. had a safe and wonderful journey. [:)]

Attachments

Last edited:
Congrats Balaji, you have made the right choice. Nano is a very practical car, now with power steering, I am sure it will be fun to drive it in tight turns/city traffic too. All the best.

Hi,
I came across this thread when i was trying to research about nano car. Just bought one for my local use 2012 model..
Whether there are many differences in 2015 model? Because my nano is returning around 20 to 23kmpl max.

Surprised to see 29.7 kmpl.

Top Bottom