My Tata Nano LX Saga

Thread Starter #46
So finally the painting is done and tada !!!! :D

Attachments

Thread Starter #49
Guys for the past two days I'm finding drops of coolant at the front of the car on the floor! [cry] and coolant level has dropped considerably after the last refill which was last week .

Thread Starter #51
Thread Starter #52
New problem guys!!! my car used to bounce up and down on free plane roads !!! as if the wheel is not round enough!! I thought that was a bad road! But its kept on growing ! suspecting the wheel balance to be out of place! I took her to a wheel alignment centre!
There I got the horror of my life! the tire was at the stage of blowing off.
The steel belt inside the right front tire has gone kaput [frustration].
planning to go with Bridgestone this time

Thread Starter #53
So finally tires are changed ! and I can notice a lot of difference in Bridge stone! road noise of the MRF is gone !!! only the rear is creating road noise as of now ! and I noticed that the rear tires are starting to wear out on the inner side ! so I asked the alignment guys to reverse them ! while the car was lifted up for tire change ! I went took a look beneath it and found out coolant stains on the heater pipes ! and the alignment guys says that the tie rod s shaking ! [frustration]

Mods, don't know why im unable to upload pics from mobile ! It logs out as soon as I try to upload them !

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #54
My car is back from service ! Had given for coolant dropping issues and coolant leak ! apparently they found no such leak and gave me a hefty bill of 3750 bucks ! cleaned the air con and refilled the gas ! general health check up :P and changed the wheel bearings under warranty ! Today morning when I opened the engine bay for inspection; I found that the coolant level had not been topped up at all! infact it aws very much near the minimum level ! [frustration] typical TASS!!!

Thread Starter #55
This weekend I had some time off and decided to clean the area behind head lamps ! SInce I removed the HL's I swapped the filament parking lamps with LED's though the combo of yellow plus white light looks awkward[roll]! then I cleaned the cabin filter to!!! and finally chnagedthe high mount stop lamps to strobe led of low intensity! so that it does not piss off my tailgaters [:D]

PS: how to upload video ?

Attachments

Last edited:
to upload video, upload it on youtube and paste the link here. that would be the easiest way i think, even i havent uploaded videos here so dont know much on this topic. Btw the HL looks good does it give enough visibility to the vehicle coming in opposite direction???.

Thread Starter #57
to upload video, upload it on youtube and paste the link here. that would be the easiest way i think, even i havent uploaded videos here so dont know much on this topic. Btw the HL looks good does it give enough visibility to the vehicle coming in opposite direction???.
that's just the parking lamp!!! Not the main head lamps ! BTW I'm planning to upgrade my HL's thinking of OSRAM NB+ ! what's your take ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Osram is good though i havent tried it, have read positive reviews of it in most of the forums, so id like to say try out no harm!! @bhvm can give you a better insight in this as he is the expert in this area.

bhvm

Honoured Member
any kind of strobe lights are not allowed on a personal vehicle. it's for emergency vehicles only. anyways it's mighty irritating. please have them removed and go to regular lamps.

Thread Starter #60
any kind of strobe lights are not allowed on a personal vehicle. it's for emergency vehicles only. anyways it's mighty irritating. please have them removed and go to regular lamps.
then what about the strobe lights that the guys fit at the bottom of the bumper ? lots of cars stick them ! forgive my ignorance! i'm not aware if its legal

Top Bottom