My Swift Sports Mods

Here comes the new add on Carbon vinyl on the roof . Need ur comments guys
[roll]
The roof is looking cool. However, dont you think a glossy finish vinyl would have looked cool? All in all, your car has been modded really well. Not a bit of your car looks overdone[clap].

i am located in hyderabad and i feel it very difficult to get stuff for cheap.

Angel eyes - 15k
spoiler - 7500 rs
HID p8 - 8500 rs
Reverse parking sensor voyager - 2000 rs
Tires Michelin 195/60/R15 - each tire around 8.5k in 2010(no idea abt present rates)
plati alloys - i will check that and post
vinyl roof - Material 1200rs and for getting it done 800 rs
Chytu558 your swift looks supercool with black roof and definately a headturner assets.[clap]

Hey Chaytu

Welcome to TAI !!

That mod looks quite impressive and the black top steals the show man !![clap]

I like those alloys well suited and liked the Marun's idea on alloys

Ad!tya

Suspended
Excellent mods buddy. One of the best swift I've ever seen.[clap]

How do you manage to drive with those dark tints on front?
Anyways, nice pics! Thinking of eating my monitor![lol]

The alloys need to be changed, I feel, they are not doing justice to the mods done.
Any pics from the rear?

Thread Starter #22
Excellent mods buddy. One of the best swift I've ever seen.[clap]

How do you manage to drive with those dark tints on front?
Anyways, nice pics! Thinking of eating my monitor![lol]

The alloys need to be changed, I feel, they are not doing justice to the mods done.
Any pics from the rear?
Thank QQQ
Its quite bit difficult to drive during night time and anyways getting the tint removed on all glasses as Hyderabad traffic police going to start drive from OCT 25th.. [frustration]

Yes i feel the same.. Will put them on Quikr

Thread Starter #24
good mods, i see some probs with the front bumber. you can contact team energy in cochin ,kerala for bumpers. these guys are doing good, no idea about the cost
Yes in contact with Team energy for the last 20 days . I'm planning to replace front bumper with GTI and back one with Hikari.Problem is with shipping and fixing ..[cry]

Started a new Mod today and is in progress.... Thinking of blue LED vs white LED in front mesh. Any suggestions?? IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one dude. Are those normal LED strip? If so, it's come out really well. Have seen many cars with these but output wasnt great. But here[clap]

Ad!tya

Suspended
Great LED work buddy. I think they are normal ones (Rs.550 for 5m) but the outcome is astonishing![clap]
For the front mesh, I suggest BLUE as your underbody LEDs are also blue. So, Matching!
Seeing above pics, I am damn sure, your car is a headturner on hyderabadi roads.

Regarding the tints, I am still having them on my Alto, 30% VLT for sides and rear, since I am good in escaping from police, I am driving since 15![;)]

Thread Starter #28
Great LED work buddy. I think they are normal ones (Rs.550 for 5m) but the outcome is astonishing![clap]
For the front mesh, I suggest BLUE as your underbody LEDs are also blue. So, Matching!
Seeing above pics, I am damn sure, your car is a headturner on hyderabadi roads.

Regarding the tints, I am still having them on my Alto, 30% VLT for sides and rear, since I am good in escaping from police, I am driving since 15![;)]
Now neon light work going to be done on interiors. This time got 5M strip at 450 rs.
Thanks thought the same about grill mesh.Tomorrow mrng i am going to remove all the tints[cry], Cant imaging how its gonna look.
A closer look at the wheel LED
IMG_1668.jpg

Chaytu

Looks to be good work, but if you could have shown as complete car from side profile[confused] we cannot make out anything to comment from single wheel dear !!

Ad!tya

Suspended
A full side profile would have been better, as guralla said.
@Chytu : Good. But, are the exterior LEDs waterproof? I mean, monsoon is coming, so.
Also, I wouldn't recommend you for this. These LEDs may be distracting while driving. Rest, as your wish.
If you want them near the legroom, then it would be ok (if connected to the cabin lamp).

SUGGESTION: Why don't you add LEDs under the front bumper, instead of the grill?

Top Bottom