My Suzuki 800 SS80

Mr.Vijayan,Can you bring your Car to his Garage ?? So that he can get a better Idea of the Condition and he can tell you the Price.Sir,He is a Pure Enthusiasist and He restores and has restored Great Legends !! He always sees the car in front of him and says the Price and I have seen him do that !! My House is very near to his garage so if you don't mind we can meetup too Sir.Thank you

Hello Bharath. thanks good idea. I do this lovabale projects during my vacations. So i have to wait till dec :). Meantime to kill its rust a some patch work and a fresh quote has been done . Thanks to my dad and the local mechanic :). Honestly for the 12k..they did a great job. Now im more keen to know what spares will make it look more original. The car looks ins great shape and healthy :). Im keen on a older convertible or a bettle if Iqbal has one..im upto it :)

Attachments

Great sir !! All the best for the Restoration.It is very hard to get a Well Maintained SS80 in Chennai.I will be following your thread Frequently sir.Thank you

tons of rust...painfull and slow progress on my ride. Decided to keep it white ..

some progress

Attachments

Top Bottom