My Suzuki 800 SS80

Hi guys ! I am also having a Maruti SS800 1985 model. I am not happy with the brakes. Can anyone advise if a booster can be fitted in this car. If yes then can You suggest a reliable garage in Bangalore....Thanks

Attachments

Yes you can fit booster on to this car. But you would need to get some modification so that the booster can be mounted. You can contact Ashok - 9845847541.

i have one ss80dx....trying to find a good painter and tinkering shop in chennai to restore it. is the original color beige or white.. :)

Attachments

Mr.SMVijyan,You have got a great car to restore there.I know a shop in Virugambakkam (Reddy Street),Hi-Tech Motors.They done great Restorations (A Merc W124 is currently Getting Restored There [:)] ).I have their Phone Number- 9841006886.Boss's name is Iqbaal.He is an Expert in Restorations.Thank you

a thing i was advised is ..its 'Francoise white'....now a question if its possible to

1. tinker jus the rusts
2. paint and polish it all ..

i want the car to look old , retain its original painting work...no rusts..no dents...is this possible...everyon is talking about repaininting...im not convinced that it should shed its old skin...which is aged and nice...

Sure sir.I truly Respect your Interest and you Enthusiasm to restore this beauty !! BTW What did Mr.Iqbal tell you ?? .You are saying he didn't quote the Price right ?? BTW My house is very near to his Workshop so we can meet up sometime !! :biggrin:Thank you

Last edited:
that would be lovely Bharath. Thanks for your interest. I work overseas and do my usuall visit around nov-dec. For sure, lets catchu up. If its about automotive..i can talk all day :))

regarding Iqbal..i planned to give me one final try today. He never replied to my watsapp or my call yet with a quote. Any how, lets see.

Actually sir,I went to his Garage and his workers said that he has gone out of station and said that he will be back in few days.Surely It's bout automotive !! I too can talk all day Sir.Please try to call him after 2-3 days sir.Thank you

Top Bottom