My Silver Surfer AKA New Gen i10 Kappa Sportz VTVT

Thread Starter #31
Hi Sorry for my late reply.

I have finally purchased art leather seat covers [:)] as attached in the below mentioned pics. They costed me 6500 + 500 Labour charges.

I purchased them from Minister Road, Hyderabad.

Folks, Please give your comments.[confused]

Tommorow i am going for my registration and will add sunfilm and mudflaps in the evening from Dealer. Will post the pics soon..

Attachments

Phantom, the seat covers are looking really nice and matching pretty well with the interiors of your car. For the sunfilm, i have a suggestion for you. Go for a grey shade which will enhance the look of your car and will provide optimum visibility.

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #34
Phantom, the seat covers are looking really nice and matching pretty well with the interiors of your car. For the sunfilm, i have a suggestion for you. Go for a grey shade which will enhance the look of your car and will provide optimum visibility.
Thank you Akash, Yea i too like the Grey Color as it best suits Silver Color.

Hey, Your car is looking really nice from the outside and good selection of seat covers too. They do perfectly gel well with the overall interiors. Please make sure that the installation is done properly when you visit the dealer to get the sun film installed. This thread has a wealth of information about tints: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-spare-parts/351-suncontrol-film-help.html

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you 350Z for the info.

Thread Starter #35
Upgraded Tints for my Silver Surfer

Hi,

Today i have gone for my Vehicle registration and then gone to the dealer for installing the Sun Film and Mud Flaps.

I chose medium dark Grey color in GARWARE as the dealer was having only this company tints and i too heard some good reviews about GARWARE.

It was free as promised by my dealer, but disappointed as the dealer failed to install 3M. [frustration]

But overall the installation was good and the Heat reduction is better. The visibility is also good.

I have not gone for installation of Sun Film on my Front Wind Shield as the dealer was not offering it for free.

Guys, Please help me out in right brand, with good visibility and right cost.

Please give me your comments on the Sun Film and Mud Flaps installed from the pics attached below.

Attachments

GARWARE is a reputed brand, so you need not worry about the quality issues. I have the same tints on my Alto (Smoke Grey SRC). Till date i havent noticed any major scratch on the tint. And your tints are looking really cool. Now just another suggestion, go for A,B pillar taping, and your i10 will be a headturner.

Thread Starter #37
GARWARE is a reputed brand, so you need not worry about the quality issues. I have the same tints on my Alto (Smoke Grey SRC). Till date i havent noticed any major scratch on the tint. And your tints are looking really cool. Now just another suggestion, go for A,B pillar taping, and your i10 will be a headturner.

Thanks Akash. But what is meant by A,B pillar taping ? [confused]

Hello Silversurfer your seat covers are looking amazing and matching perfectly well with the interiors of the car!

Sunfilm also seems to be nicely done and if its genuine Garware product , no need to worry about the quality issues!

Mudflaps even i have the same type installed in my Verna! They are pretty good and easy to clean too!

Nice Car seat covers phantom. I think they match the interiors very well.

I have a carbon gray i10 Sportz model. I was initially thinking of going for gray seat covers but after seeing the covers you have put i have changed my mind. Gray seat covers for a gray car would probably make the interiors look a bit small.The color combination you have chosen makes the interiors appear spacious

Thread Starter #42
Hello Silversurfer your seat covers are looking amazing and matching perfectly well with the interiors of the car!

Sunfilm also seems to be nicely done and if its genuine Garware product , no need to worry about the quality issues!

Mudflaps even i have the same type installed in my Verna! They are pretty good and easy to clean too!
Thank you cooldhaya.[:)]

hello Thephantom,

hearty congrats for your new car[:)]. even we are planning for a new car and have finalized the hyundai i10 next gen kappa2 VTVT sportz at the same Kun hyundai (i have recognized the showroom from your car pics and it seems we are from same area[clap]). but they have quoted the price to be 5.34L on-road for us + all the freebies you've mentioned. i'm not able to figure out the difference in price. can u please give me a detailed price quote of your car including insurance, registrations etc. we will probably booking the car next week after the loan business is completed. i will be greatly thankful to you for giving me the price details and also some tips for minimizing the final cost.......

Thread Starter #44
hello Thephantom,

hearty congrats for your new car[:)]. even we are planning for a new car and have finalized the hyundai i10 next gen kappa2 VTVT sportz at the same Kun hyundai (i have recognized the showroom from your car pics and it seems we are from same area[clap]). but they have quoted the price to be 5.34L on-road for us + all the freebies you've mentioned. i'm not able to figure out the difference in price. can u please give me a detailed price quote of your car including insurance, registrations etc. we will probably booking the car next week after the loan business is completed. i will be greatly thankful to you for giving me the price details and also some tips for minimizing the final cost.......

Hi,

Friend, i stay in Dr As Rao Nagar. so i have purchased it from kushaiguda Kun United. Regarding the price it was onroad 5.18 Lakh as i got the December offer with all freebies as mentioned by you. Will post you a detailed price sheet soon.

My Tips include ask them for Fog Lamps also as Freebies, as it was not covered for me.

and be in touch so that we can meet some time as we are from same area.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ThePhantom,

thanks a lot for reply. we have booked our i10 on sunday, after all the discussions the lady at showroom finalised at 5.22 for us. even we strove for fog lamps but she was not able to offer them. plus she offered a 1 gram gold coin which is a complement for bookings in this week. hoping the loan to be sanctioned in this week ( as it is a public sector bank it takes some time ) so that at most in 2 weeks we'll get our i10[:D].

by the way i stay in kushaiguda, glad to know that ur frm a.s.rao nagar [clap].

Top Bottom