My Silver Surfer AKA New Gen i10 Kappa Sportz VTVT

Congrats Phantom! But too bad the dealer din give a demo and din give a few freebies! Your car is looking great.

The tool kit will generally be placed along with the spare tyre below the boot mat.

List of Freebies as promised by Dealer:

• All floor Mats
  • Perfume Bottle
  • Sun Film – 3M
  • Teflon Coating
  • Anti-Rust Treatment
  • Leather Seat covers
  • Leather steering cover
  • Car Cover
  • Ganesh idol
  • 3rd year Free Service Warranty
  • Free Central Locking
Woah! Thats a really long list of freebies. [surprise] I only got gear lock, floor mats and mudflaps with my swift.

Thread Starter #19
Congrats Phantom! But too bad the dealer din give a demo and din give a few freebies! Your car is looking great.

The tool kit will generally be placed along with the spare tyre below the boot mat.
Thank you cooldhaya for the info, i checked as per your instructions and yes is placed along with the spare tyre.[:)]

Thread Starter #21
Road / Driving Test Report:

To Begin with right after delivery we first topped up tankful of petrol which came to 32 Litres and the cost 2012 Rs. I was surprised [surprise]to see that the dealer has given only 3 litres as against 5 litres.

Then i checked the air pressure and was shocked to see that all tyres are over inflated, i then filled up nitrogen in my tyres with 33 PSI.

Then we have gone to temple for ardhas and then came to home.

Yesterday was busy completely as i was driving the vehicle for the whole day. Guys the power of the vehicle is awesome. Today my odo meter reading is 100.

I limited my self as per the instructions mentioned in the manual. So i am strictly keeping my vehicle below 2500 RPM mark.

Today i am planning to upgrade my seat covers to Leather and will post all the pics in the evening.

And as for the footwear my beauty, i was very comfortable with the tyres provided by the dealer Bridgestone. so i will upgrade when my budget allows me.

Sunfilm and matflaps would be provided by the dealer after registration. so waiting for them.

Friends i want your help in choosing the leather seat covers which Color/Brand/Budget that best suits my Silver Surfer as i am planning to go to Minister road today in Hyderabad for the upgrade.

Waiting for your suggestions ?

Road / Driving Test Report:

To Begin with right after delivery we first topped up tankful of petrol which came to 32 Litres and the cost 2012 Rs. I was surprised [surprise]to see that the dealer has given only 3 litres as against 5 litres.
Hmm.. To clarify more on this, I even tanked up my friend's car after delivery & it came to 34 Ltrs, Now what would you say ? When enquired, they said, 35Ltrs is not exact measure & that is minimum measure, so you car can always hold few more Ltrs than your tank size & it also depends on the climate & many more external factors.

Friends i want your help in choosing the leather seat covers which Color/Brand/Budget that best suits my Silver Surfer as i am planning to go to Minister road today in Hyderabad for the upgrade.

Waiting for your suggestions ?

For leather you have lot of options. It all depends on budget.

If you have 35-40 K then go for Stanley Leathers.

If you are low on Vitamin M then go for Art leathers which will cost you from 4K to 15K.

congrats on the car buddy. and to be frank , you've got the best deal on freebies. because dealers are not even offering the basic floor mats(on the new i10 VTVT) as freebies at some places. you have even got central locking. that's good. and try to get the front fog lamps during your first service. it'll help you during night drives as well as improve the aesthetics of the car.

Almost all the dealers over inflate the tyres since they are kept in the stock yards unused for long periods. Yes do wait till the first service of your car , rev more after that.

I agree i10's power is amazing! Seat covers , i would also suggest Zinam's idea.

350Z

Core Team
ThePhantom, Congratulations for getting home the Silver angel. She is looking stunning to say the least. From toolkit, if you are referring to the spare / emergency kit (Bulbs, Hazard Triangle etc.), it should be placed in either glove box or the boot of your car, if it has not been provided, ask the dealer for it. Enjoy your new car, and keep us posted. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #28
Hmm.. To clarify more on this, I even tanked up my friend's car after delivery & it came to 34 Ltrs, Now what would you say ? When enquired, they said, 35Ltrs is not exact measure & that is minimum measure, so you car can always hold few more Ltrs than your tank size & it also depends on the climate & many more external factors.

Thank you Zinam for the info.

For leather you have lot of options. It all depends on budget.

If you have 35-40 K then go for Stanley Leathers.

If you are low on Vitamin M then go for Art leathers which will cost you from 4K to 15K.
Thank you Zinam for the info. [:)]

Thread Starter #29
i got late to say congrats dude . you got lot of free goods with car
Thank you mastersquall.[:)]

congrats on the car buddy. and to be frank , you've got the best deal on freebies. because dealers are not even offering the basic floor mats(on the new i10 VTVT) as freebies at some places. you have even got central locking. that's good. and try to get the front fog lamps during your first service. it'll help you during night drives as well as improve the aesthetics of the car.
Thank you Sriharsha ! [:)]

Almost all the dealers over inflate the tyres since they are kept in the stock yards unused for long periods. Yes do wait till the first service of your car , rev more after that.

I agree i10's power is amazing! Seat covers , i would also suggest Zinam's idea.
Thank you cooldhaya for the info. Yes i did take Zinam's info and purchased the leather seat covers and will be posting the pics soon.

ThePhantom, Congratulations for getting home the Silver angel. She is looking stunning to say the least. From toolkit, if you are referring to the spare / emergency kit (Bulbs, Hazard Triangle etc.), it should be placed in either glove box or the boot of your car, if it has not been provided, ask the dealer for it. Enjoy your new car, and keep us posted.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you 350Z for the info !

Congrats. Nice car. Do share your initial experience.
Thank you P3T3R, Please wait this week end for a more detailed ownership report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Phantom on new car and nice color too. Enjoy your ride. Are you planning for fatter tires and any other mods?

Top Bottom