My Silver Ritz Baby Finally Arrived...

Thread Starter #19
Thanks everyone for your wishes..I will post the pics of whatever new additions were done.

@prads: yes, front windshield costed me 600 bucks. This is commonly applied by many car buyers as per the dealer. Heat radiation is actually reduced to some extent. This is RTO approved and durability is 3-4 years. In a higher range, there were a little better sunfilms ranging from Rs.1450-1850. (Again from Garware). Also, Llumar Sunfilms are costing Rs.4500-5000 bucks.

@surfer: The final cost with all discounts was 4.28 lacs. (Lxi variant).

Thread Starter #20
@surfer: Yes, the mileage figures are as follows:

* City with 100% AC: 13 Kmpl.
* City with 50% AC: 14 kmpl
* Highway with 50-75% AC: 15 kmpl.
* Highway without AC: Around 17 kmpl.

Awaiting for 1st servicing now by end of Feb. Will keep everyone posted.

[
@swiftvxi06: Yes, power windows is required since all 4 are manual as of now. Some of my friends suggested me to keep the manual ones only becoz the power windows are tend to get damaged in rains if the circuit goes bad. Any thoughts on that?

Sir,
I wouldnot agree to your friend's point because i have been using my Alto since 2008 and fitted MGA Original Power windows and they are working perfectly fine. plus it comes with a 1 yr warranty. if that would had been the case then each and every car that are available with electric windows would be at various service stations after rainy seasons for replacement of circuit boards of power windows. As per my opinion you should have only front power windows installed and leave alone the rear ones. After market kit installations might sometimes have problems due to lack of expertise and quality of electric windows. Its better you install it from the maruti dealership. If possible kindly install rear head restraints for occupants safety. I wonder why these manufacturers omit these necessary items when they sell a car in india but outside india these safety features are must for a car going on sale..we need more stringent laws.

lxi.

Suspended
Congratulations for the Beauty , VD!
The Ritz is looking fabulous in Silver!

In the Last two pics, It seems like Flapping its wings!
Hehe.
Wishing you heartiest congratulations and the mileage figures you are getting are nice! Wish you happy and safe mile crunching in your Ritz Baby!

Thread Starter #26
Thanks lxi...

Nice to hear, "bunty" as a fellow thanite.

sorry guys, i was occupied rest of Feb month. Will post pics of new additions soon.

Sir,
Did you install the front MGA power windows for your Ritz?

In order to make your Ritz LXi get the VXi look, make the rims black in color, install Ritz original wheel caps. and if possible install rear seat headrests.original MGA Ritz headrests costs rs 500 for a pair.Install it either in your rear seat or in the rear parcel shelf.

lxi.

Suspended
Also, Do not forget to tape the B pillar black, To make it look like the Vxi.
Add the Vxi badge also, If possible :)

Waiting for pics of ORVMs.

Last edited:

Top Bottom