My Silky Magna i20 CRDi - 30K Kms. 1 Year Review

Welcome aboard Gri and 32000kms in a year is awesome number. Roughly 88kms a day (considering 30 days in a month). If I calculate my kms the way i did for you then it is coming at 42kms a day (considering 30 days in a month). Great going.

Thread Starter #19
@nickandre

Thanks..

@Shailinder

Great calculation. i coudn't believe i have drove 87 KM/day. [surprise]

Yesterday was my Car's B'day :PSo, pic's to enjoy my silky i20.

DSCF0369.jpg

1326225648455.jpg

lxi.

Suspended
Lovely Pic Buddy!
Now, Come on, The car has completed one year, Its her b'day, She needs some Gifts!
Gift her a Lip spoiler (If not possible, A sharkfin type thing will also do!), Alloy Wheels!Gloss Black sticker on roof will be awesome!

Just a suggestion- TApe your B pillar Black. Will surely look nice, Here is PS job done by me-

[cheers]

DSCF0369.gif

Thread Starter #21
Lovely Pic Buddy!
Now, Come on, The car has completed one year, Its her b'day, She needs some Gifts!
Gift her a Lip spoiler (If not possible, A sharkfin type thing will also do!), Alloy Wheels!Gloss Black sticker on roof will be awesome!

Just a suggestion- TApe your B pillar Black. Will surely look nice, Here is PS job done by me-

[cheers]

View attachment 42529
Oh wow.

Never imagined my car would be so sporty. [;)]

Would plan to do it in near future buddy. it's just a year old. still a lot more years left for her to have fun on road.

Great PS work buddy. you are genius [thumbsup]

DSCF0491.jpg

DSCF0605.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey giri those pictures are amazing your i20 is a true beauty and well maintained to.

as you asked me for maintaince records for my car on another forum, i have uploaded the same on my thread out here
cheers

Thread Starter #23
@nickandre

Buddy my name is G Ragu not giri[:D] .

Great work buddy. than posting .xls , better update to google docs -> then publish -> get URL and post here buddy..

I too use Mac OS X buddy, MacBook Pro'13 [cheers] and yours .?

I think you have went too often to service centre :P

sure ill do that.
well yea my cars been giving issues which aren't being resolved, even the oil change was initiated by myself way earlier.

of topic:most of my pcs are macs.mac mini, macbook pro 13 core i7, macbookpro 15

Thread Starter #25
@nickandre

Buddy next time ask your Service representative to be cautious about your car.

Or if again your car comes with some issues. Please ask contact info of Dealer's Service Manager and Hyundai Area Service manager.

They are bound to give those numbers, don't speak anything to them, you just raise your voice against those high profile guys.

You would be and should be given proper car next time. :).

Off Topic: Great buddy. Mac's makes life simpler. try to use Numbers to putup info about your car buddy, make updates and changes to it whenever you feel-like and at the end you have complete track of your car. I'm ardent fan of Steve Jobs.

i have a good relationship with my warranty in charge guy, he's very co-operative, its just the rest of the service centre are dumb and useless.
ill try that next time whenever i face an issue.

off topic: i don't like iWork, i prefer Microsoft office for mac which i seldom use as most of my stuff is with sound productions.

lxi.

Suspended
Oh wow.

Never imagined my car would be so sporty. [;)]

Would plan to do it in near future buddy. it's just a year old. still a lot more years left for her to have fun on road.

Great PS work buddy. you are genius [thumbsup]

View attachment 42553

View attachment 42554
Thanks buddy[:)]. No I am not a GENIUS, There are many others on the forum with PS skills!
No problem whenever you plan to do, Its your car.

And Nice Pics.

If you want anything else on your car, Will surely do that once you inform me!

Cheers.

Thread Starter #28
Thanks buddy[:)]. No I am not a GENIUS, There are many others on the forum with PS skills!
No problem whenever you plan to do, Its your car.

And Nice Pics.

If you want anything else on your car, Will surely do that once you inform me!

Cheers.
Buddy, you would be the person I would be asking if i finalize to spice up my silky i20.

Thanks buddy.

Thread Starter #30
there were some scratch in front and rear bumpers, you can't drive without those bruises in chennai.

When i enquired about it to SA, he gave estimate of 4k.

Confused over, whether to go for it or not.

Top Bottom