My Sexy Hip Hop Black Fiat Linea

Autopilot, congratulations on your italian beauty looks smashing good in hip hop black.well just go to manage attatchments and attatch your pictures from your drive.

Welcome to Linea Club.
I am unable to welcome you in Fiat as u are already member of FIAT club by means of Palio so The Linea Club .

One small question did you get your armrest covered by same fabric as seat covers.
If not please get it done as there are high chances that you may not get the exact fabric of seat cover in later on stages.
PS,I am not able to observe the armrest in pic as it is tilted back

Linea that too in BLCAK looks extremely fabulous with all accessories.
Happy motoring [drive]

Thread Starter #33
Welcome to Linea Club.
I am unable to welcome you in Fiat as u are already member of FIAT club by means of Palio so The Linea Club .

One small question did you get your armrest covered by same fabric as seat covers.
If not please get it done as there are high chances that you may not get the exact fabric of seat cover in later on stages.
PS,I am not able to observe the armrest in pic as it is tilted back

Linea that too in BLCAK looks extremely fabulous with all accessories.
Happy motoring [drive]

Arm rest is not covered....Thx for your advice..infact I am not fully happy with the cover...

Congrats on the car and sorry for the unfortunate incident. Hopefully it should not be a problem as many people have replaced damaged windscreens without any problem.

This is sheer negligence on part of Fiat.
How is Fiat responsible. This is the dealers fault.

Thread Starter #38
The unfortunate incident is past and buried.I had checked the workmanship and seems flawless.I wanted this to end peacefully,not to carry the pain of staff and quote the moment of new car purchase with joy & happiness..so far i am impressed with car..more n more..
I was little worried about driving in city due length and size of car.But let me tell u it is not as difficult as i assumed..Only i am a bit extra cautious about NEW CAR.

Thread Starter #39
Reverse camera:
I had to install reverse camera through fiat to ensure continued warranty.Monitor i purchased in third market.I had problem here..Camera installed and wired with RCA connector.But monitor needs 2.5mm 4 pin jack.Believe I tried in almost every shop in richie street in Chennai..really struggled to find atlas in one shop where i found the 2.5mm pin alone..Then with multimeter. and bit of soldering I fabricated the adapter cable..Now my camera & display a perfect match..The gps in the monitor is also too good..But the version is a year old..trying. to switch to latest..
Will post a few pic of camera & monitor ,gps soon..

Congrats Autopilot your car is looking awesome , waiting to see the picture of the illuminated door sill plate.

Your seat cover fitting seems to be a bit loose , could have been fitted better.

Thread Starter #42
UNFORTUNATE NEWS. NEED YOUR ADVICE.

Dear friends,

was out of country and was back week before diwali.Well latest update about my car.She is badly hurt on body.It happened the day before diwali.It was raining heavy, very heavy.My car was parked outside my house.We were about to leave to hospital.We were about to enter the car.But due nature's call got back to house there I heard a huge sound..I rushed out to see a huge tree resting. onbeauty hurting her very badly.windshield,rh door,rh A pillar,rh mirror damaged badly.roof got a dent.I was shattered.I coveted the car immdeistely as rain water entering cabin.It wsd diwali next day our mood was totally down .Now to get the surveyor and service center men at this festivsl time and heavy rain was very very tough and handling emotions.Had to run to police station for FIR.More difgicult wss to get corporation people yo get rid of tree.It was so so huge and heavy.It took two hours to rrmove the tree from my car.But man what strong she is..it took the huge load of the tree but still did not collapse.No damage to bonnet snd engine.My car since then in garage. about 45 days.May be getying it next week..P

Request you to please advice..

1.what i should check before taking drlivery.
2.Any tests to done.
3.Away from above topic,i am disappointed thrre is no single bottle holder in the csr.I am thinking of installing a custom modified door trim with my feautures.Any suggestion for this in chennai..
4.I am gonna rrmove seat covers leave it as original as someonr suggested it is bettrr to leave it otiginal.
I am attaching picture..have a look.Its really a strong car..This beauty i think is lucky..Had i entered the car it would fell right on us..ooooof...!

That is a really unfortunate news. Nature's way of destruction. I am hoping that most of the damages are covered under insurance.

Regarding tests, you should check for all PDI related inspection. As the damage is quite a lot, you should also test ride the vehicle before taking the delivery.

PS - It seems you have written the post in a hurry, it was difficult to make out what you are saying at some places.

Top Bottom