My Sexy Hip Hop Black Fiat Linea

Thread Starter #1
After some research and study,I went with my heart and had booked a fiat linea emotion pack. would share experience in
1.delivery
2.accessories choice
3.reverse camera and display
4.Gps and ICE
5.Driving experience
6.Dealership experience
7.Lots of photographs
Happy to be part with you...
Will post soon...

Re: My sexy hip hop black linea

Wow ,another fiatian in TAI.
Autopilot Congratulations for acquiring Italian beauty ( not Monica Bellucci).
wishing you happy ownership.

Re: My sexy hip hop black linea

Congratulations on your beauty autopilot! Waiting eagerly for the updates and review!

Congrats buddy for your gorgeous Italian beauty. At times decision made frm heart would be more wise :) Waiting to see her !

Many congratulations for the acquisition [:)] I have rarely seen the italian beauty in black. Need some pics for sure!!

@Autopilot:
My heartiest congrats to you for the HOT-ITALIAN beauty,its many time that I have also triend my hand on a Fiat Linea T-Jet of one of my known guys(can't call a fast friend)and I can bet that in terms of ride and handling,nothing comes close.

PLEASE SHOW US THE BEAUTY IN FLESH..

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations. Fiat Linea looks no less than a big luxury car in Black. Looking forward to more details and pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
Well for taking delivery i reached the showroom..there she was gorgeous.I was floored.My wife had instantly fell in love.I had accessorised a little.processes were on.Waiting to sit on the wheel.There came the disaster.Engineerfrom showroom was trying to fix a beading near windshield with a heavy screw driver,damaged the windshield and it had a big crack.I was disappointed..shattered..Did not shout but held my temper and told them to change the car as whole..They were requesting that they would change the windshield.But i was stubborn.I don't buy a car spending ten lacs to carry any bad omen on first day.The GM promised he would look into it and call back on Tuesday.Hope things would work...Being an aircraft engr..windshield are no small component.It is very important component to retain originality of the car.Again,for fixing them dashboard gets disturbed.If whole process if not done properly will give nagging trouble in future...also the dates impregnated on windshield will not match car mafr. date and other glasses..ooof ..feel bad..waiting to see what would happen..

Hi autopilot
Force then to get a fresh car do not compromise at any cost.
Anyway best luck and congrats

That is a sad incident. I am just wondering how and what was that *engineer* thinking. He should have been aware of what tool to use, if he was an engineer.

I would also suggest to stick to your claim and ask for a new car only.

TATA showing its un-professionalism at its very best! I see you are from Chennai , where have you booked the car?

If the car is registered to you then is it possible to demand a new car? I think no!

Top Bottom