My Scorpio VLX - Powered By mHawk!

I can very well understand our feelings buddy. Sad to know that you sold her off, but did you sell it to a dealer?
Do you mind revealing the selling cost?

To,
My beloved Mahindra Scorpio,

It was tough parting with you, my beloved scorpio. Please understand that I had no choice. I unwillingly had to let you go... My heart cried out when I saw you the last time, when I had to peel off the stickers from you. It was like I am abandoning you.

I had some great memorable experiences with you my dear. I know its not possible, but I hope you get a new owner who is more caring than I was & who loves you more than I did... I wish I could give you a goodbye hug... I love you my dear & I will miss you...

Your's Lovingly,
raj_5004
Raj so sad that you let it go off.
I can feel the way you have tried maintaining it all these years..[cry]
Well one hawk has disappeared from the Hawk gang.
Even i miss your Scorpio reviews from now on.

am i missing something here,Raj you are no longer having your bull with you cant believe that.
Yeah we are ready to hear that story of your partition with your beast.

Thread Starter #219
Some things cannot be shared in an open forum buddy.

Well, to put it simply, some family problems (not financial) cropped up & we had to sacrifice the scorpio.

It will always be remembered for that one thing it does the best - bring a smile on my face every time i drive it...

To,
My beloved Mahindra Scorpio,

It was tough parting with you, my beloved scorpio. Please understand that I had no choice. I unwillingly had to let you go... My heart cried out when I saw you the last time, when I had to peel off the stickers from you. It was like I am abandoning you.

I had some great memorable experiences with you my dear. I know its not possible, but I hope you get a new owner who is more caring than I was & who loves you more than I did... I wish I could give you a goodbye hug... I love you my dear & I will miss you...

Your's Lovingly,
raj_5004
Its a terrible feeling to let go off a prized possession. I know exactly how it feels, as I was in the same situation, when I let go my Hyundai Accent. However, better things will always make you await. Good luck to you pal.

350Z

Core Team
We know through this review that how much you loved and cared for the Scorpio. And it was shocking for me to know that you have sold it off. All I would like to say now is whoever has received your car is very fortunate because this is one of the cleanest and well-maintained example of Scorpio that he could have ever found.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #225
Recently drove my old buddy - the Scorpio mHawk. The new owner has painted the guard in white...

The engine is still something that I love. After driving my Punto, I felt that the Scorpio is a locomotive, it pulls & pulls & pulls... It has done 75000 kms now, changed the front shocks. No other issues, no rattling from anywhere, still running on stock tyres, no other noises. The engine is still inaudible, very smooth & refined. SUPERB!

I miss you buddy...

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom