My Renault Juvaquatre (1946): Restoration Job

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Model : Renault Juva Quatre 1946 Model
Buddy, I am really pleased to know about your car. Have followed your posts in couple of threads here and must add that you are a true blue Vintage/Classic car enthusiast. Looking forward to more insights from you on this car and many more Vintage beauties. I am sure you must be knowing Mr. Madan Mohan as well who holds the Vintage Car Rallies.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #7
Thanks Akash .
Thanks for you Motivational words . The Renault is under restoration and will post the updates for each stage of restoration .
Beside these Renault I have other couples of vintage and classics car with me .The details i Will update later since currently not having good quality of pics in my Mobile .
Regarding Madan Mohan Sr , yes I do know him& I had attended 21 gun Slaute rally twice . this was a awesome event for true vintage & classic passionate .
Its a wonderful experience for me to share all experience of vintage and classic car on this prestigious forum .

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Thanks Akash .
Thanks for you Motivational words . The Renault is under restoration and will post the updates for each stage of restoration .
Beside these Renault I have other couples of vintage and classics car with me .
Regarding Madan Mohan Sr , yes I do know him& I had attended 21 gun Slaute rally twice . this was a awesome event for true vintage & classic passionate .
Its a wonderful experience for me to share all experience of vintage and classic car on this prestigious forum .
I too met him at this year's Vintage Car Rally (Feb-2017) at the BIC session. Madan Sir is also member here and it would be nice to see your updates here more often.

Regards

Akash

good lord. absolutely a commendable job. infact a lot of courage is needed to do one of these .all the best buddy.most of the parts you could get from Renault UK. am sure you are aware.

Thread Starter #12
Dear Friend
please find attached the periodic advertisement brochure for Renault Juva qautre .

Histroy
The Juvaquatre was originally conceived in 1936 by Louis Renault as a small, affordable car designed to occupy the 6CV car tax class and to fit in the Renault range below existing more upmarket models such as the Primaquatre and Celtaquatre. The company was focused on creating new customers who would not otherwise buy Renaults, and on appealing to the new class of lower-income consumer created by changing labor conditions and the rise of the Popular Front in France in the 1930s (which ironically had adversely affected Renault considerably). The Juvaquatre was heavily inspired by the German Opel Olympia, a car by which the patron had been impressed during a 1935 visit to Berlin. Consequently, the Juvaquatre, particularly early models, bore a strong resemblance to the Olympia.

Attachments

Thread Starter #14
Hello friends ,
With warm greeting , once again i am posting the update of restoration of car :
the car denting work is in progress .Thanks a loat to my team who is working with their full efforts to being the car back into original shapes . the car restoration work in progress with consultation with Mr Marc ( Moderator : Renault Juvaquatre Culb France ). Some of the parts is being imported from France with help of Marc

Part Sourcing site : DL.FREE.FR
Global Renault Juva Quater Site : LA DOCUMENTATION TECHNIQUE DE LA JUVAQUATRE

Attachments

Top Bottom