My Punto 90 HP ICE'd !!!

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, I have finally ICE'd my Pintu.

For those who have missed, I bought the car on 3rd of this month. Ownership report can be viewed here.

The ICE'ing was done by Ramie, Sound Factor. Details are as below-

Speakers :
Front : Illusion EL 6.1 comps : 7500/-
Rear : Illusion EL 693 co-ax : 5790/-

Subwoofer : GZ 30T : 9990/-

Amplifiers:
4 ch amp to power speakers : Powerbass 400.4X : 9990/-
2 ch amp to power sub : Powerbass 200.2X : 5990/-

Scosche High to low coverter : SLC-4 : 3000/-

MDF Custom tray : 550/-

Earthquake 6 AWG wiring + 3 Scosche RCA : 2800/-

Spacer Rings : 200/-

Punto Harness Slot 1 : 200/-

Blaupunkt Harness Slot 2 & 3 : 350/-

TOTAL: Rs. 46,360/-

The punch from the sub is clean & tight, not too loud, just the way I like. The illusions play sweeeeet!

Attachments

congratulation for the setup raj.
brilliant work.

ps: thanks for the inspiration, i never imagined such a thread would be so much interesting , else i would have started for icing my punto..!!

Great setup Raj. Most 'phamous-installers' hack away at brand new vehicles with cutters, hammers and a punch. Kudos to your installer for such neatness in installation.

A few quick queries:

1. You've mentioned harnesses: Punto Harness Slot 1 & Blaupunkt Harness Slot 2 & 3
Where and why are 3 of these being used?

2. Have you gotten any damping done?

3. That looks like a sealed box for your sub, any pointers on the volume and depth?

Looking forward to a wonderful review based on an extended listening session from you in the coming weeks.

Boom safe mate :)

Great setup Raj. Most 'phamous-installers' hack away at brand new vehicles with cutters, hammers and a punch. Kudos to your installer for such neatness in installation.

A few quick queries:

1. You've mentioned harnesses: Punto Harness Slot 1 & Blaupunkt Harness Slot 2 & 3

OE Harness has been removed,all the after market harness is being used and mated so that we can have the Headunit switch off from the key + we are having a remote output for Amplifier On+OFF

That will follow up in SII

3. That looks like a sealed box for your sub, any pointers on the volume and depth?

Its a 0.93 cu.ft Inner volume subwoofer box for a 400wRMs 4ohms Subwoofer made in 18mm pure MDF,

Looking forward to a wonderful review based on an extended listening session from you in the coming weeks.

If a system it installed and tuned properly it will work wonderful for years and years [:)]

Ramie

Thread Starter #11
Nice Setup Raj!!

Congratz on illusionizing your mini Maserati :)
thanks buddy.

Wow, looks neat set-up.

Did you do the door damping?
door damping is not yet done.

congratulation raj.
great work.
please post after installation pics in day light.
sure buddy, I will do that.

A few quick queries:

Thanks buddy. I guess Ramie has answered all your queries.

nice setup Raj and whoaa thats a whole lot of money in it.
Would you like to rate the music 10/10 or even more then that?
And are you having any LCD in your car as well?

nice setup Raj and whoaa thats a whole lot of money in it.
Would you like to rate the music 10/10 or even more then that?
And are you having any LCD in your car as well?
my goodness!! lcd in punto?

if somebody can show me a some space in punto for an lcd ,then find yourself getting rewards from me!!

punto is much tight for anything .

even to keep mobilefones one need to find the best place as either of the empty seats!!!

my goodness!! lcd in punto?

if somebody can show me a some space in punto for an lcd ,then find yourself getting rewards from me!!

punto is much tight for anything .

even to keep mobilefones one need to find the best place as either of the empty seats!!!
Lolz LCD in a punto he needs to sacrifice his rear seat and buy another car which follows his Punto to watch videos [lol]

Top Bottom