My Precious Blue Diamond: Tata Nexon XZA+ AMT D

While climbing a steep gradient in Aizawl, MZ, I switched over to MT. After climbing the hill, I noticed AMT malfunction warning lamp got illuminated on the MID panel. When I switched it back to AMT, it was gone. I rode in MT several times later, but the warning lamp did not get lit.
May be the AMT mode wanted to try that steep gradient by itself and did not like you switching to MT. That's why it condemned! [;)]
Just kidding. [:D]

Glad to know that BlueD is serving you well and you are enjoying it. [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #167
Got a cashback of ₹ 34 [2.5% for FY 2019-20] for the toll paid during June 2019, amounting to ₹ 1360.
paytm june.jpg
toll june.jpg
Thanks for the wishes, bbarve.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
That's one massive trip!!
I salute to your spirit and courage, as well as your driving skills. At this age ,you are achieving what others at half your age, wont even dare to.
Congrats sir!.And please post some more details and pics about your itinerary/ travelogue.

Thread Starter #177
B Diamond got rid of the muck gathered from 12 states during the recent Leh on Nexon drive. I worked daily for a couple of hours each for interior, engine bay, wheels, underbody pressure wash, exterior shampoo bath, etc. Now B Diamond is glittering again. [clap]

Today, I deleted the unwanted service reminder from MID. I thought it would go off automatically after 1,000 km. But, it didn't. So, I did it manually. The fourth paid service is due. I will get it done soon.
IMG20191026155858_01.jpg

29.jpg
IMG20191026162505.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #178
Draper Wheel Nut Wrench

Blue Diamond gets a blue Draper Wheel Nut Wrench from amazon.co.uk. The short OE L-shaped wrench was not that easy to loosen the wheel nuts, while replacing the wheels. I experienced this in HP on our way to and fro Leh. Finally, I bought this and my daughter brought it from Finland to Bangalore yesterday. Today, I loosened and tightened some wheel nuts, using the new wrench. It was easy, thanks to the great leverage it offered.
clap.gif

DSC00740.JPG
DSC00746.JPG
DSC00749.JPG
DSC00750.JPG
DSC00762.JPG
DSC00763.JPG
DSC00764.JPG

Top Bottom