My Precious Blue Diamond: Tata Nexon XZA+ AMT D

Thread Starter #137
Did Chennai>Trichy>Bangalore on 16-17/05 [Thursday/Friday]. Left Chennai Royapettah home at 8:30 am, breakfasted at Balaajee Bhavan at GST Road, lunched at Shri Sangeethas, Trichy at 2:20 pm, attended a function in the evening, refuelled at TVS Trichy at 6:45 pm, had coffee at Sai Sangeeth, Thoppur at 10:30 pm and arrived Bangalore Basaveswara Nagar home at 1:15 am.
ChennaiTrichyBangalore.jpg
17052019MID.jpg

Thread Starter #139
Renewed the comprehensive insurance policy with Royal Sundaram one month in advance by paying ₹ 7,235 [including GST] for an IDV of ₹ 7,19,440 with 50% NCB and without bumper-to-bumper/nil depreciation. This was the lowest negotiated quote I got, much less than the other online quotes from various insurance companies.

Renewed the comprehensive insurance policy with Royal Sundaram one month in advance by paying ₹ 7,235 [including GST] for an IDV of ₹ 7,19,440 with 50% NCB and without bumper-to-bumper/nil depreciation. This was the lowest negotiated quote I got, much less than the other online quotes from various insurance companies.
Sir.
Wouldn't it be risky to not have a zero depreciation.
As all the parts are covered without deprecation clause.
I have felt it useful in the last 2 years, since the cost is only compulsory excess and consumables.

Thread Starter #142
Today morning, I received a call from Tafe Access, Greams Road, Chennai and informed me that they would like to hand over a complimentary present containing perfume, tissue paper, etc. Since I am at Bangalore, I requested for handing over the pack to my brother-in-law at home, who received it. Thank you for remembering me, Tafe Access, Greams Road, Chennai.
clap.gif

Today morning, I received a call from Tafe Access, Greams Road, Chennai and informed me that they would like to hand over a complimentary present containing perfume, tissue paper, etc. Since I am at Bangalore, I requested for handing over the pack to my brother-in-law at home, who received it. Thank you for remembering me, Tafe Access, Greams Road, Chennai. View attachment 260463
Omg, Tata is going the lengths to keep customers happy !! good to hear

Last edited:
Thread Starter #144
Yesterday [10 June 2019], we road-dashed to Chennai and back within 24 hours on very urgent personal work. We started from Bangalore Basaveswara Nagar home at 4 am yesterday and returned at 3:45 am today. Blue Di had tankful of diesel at Shell, Vadapalani, Chennai, costing ₹ 68.85 and at HP COCOO, Bangalore Basaveswara Nagar, costing ₹ 66.53/litre. The fuel efficiency figures as per tankful-to-tankful and MID work out to 15.8 and 19.8 kmpl respectively. Since we returned within 24 hours, concessional tolls were collected for the return journey. Looks like another free pass-through at Attibele toll plaza while returning just like last time. [:)]
MID 11062019.jpg Toll 11062019.jpg

Today morning, I received a call from Tafe Access, Greams Road, Chennai and informed me that they would like to hand over a complimentary present containing perfume, tissue paper, etc.
DSC00075.JPG
DSC00076.JPG
DSC00077.JPG
DSC00078.JPG

Thread Starter #145
Did another Bangalore>Chennai drive. Left Bangalore home at 4:15 am today and reached Chennai Erukkancheri at 10:05 am. Breakfasted at Sangeetha, Thirumazhisai for about 45 minutes. Looks like Blue Diamond had a toll-free drive on the Chennai bypass.
smile.gif

MID 15062019.jpg
Too 15062019.jpg

Whether you considered cashless network of garages while renewing ? I'm scouting for a policy needed for my Tiago's 2nd year and couldn't find TASC near my place in the cashless garage list of online quotes

Ravi sir, I am new member who joined just today(an hour back). Came across your thread of nexon and read all the 10 pages in one go!
You have a keen eye for detail and also convey that into writing!
Kudos to blue d and your driving spirit!
Good night!

Top Bottom