My Precious Blue Diamond: Tata Nexon XZA+ AMT D

I am utter confused which one to pick: external or internal? There might be time, we have to park vehicle in public space or office parking or else, it is not challenging to internal sensor get stolen even with anti-theft nut. It may not be tough to find correct tool to take them out while internal offers convenience unless you depend on petrol bunk to inflate tyre.

Yea, external are safer but need to visit tyre shop for battery, fixing & recalibrate.

Unable to decide!!

Thread Starter #287
Unable to decide!!
You can discuss with the seller, who seems to be very customer-friendly, going by the verified buyers' reviews. It seems, he is giving ₹ 300 discount for the internal sensors, if one directly contacts him through WhatsApp. His phone number is listed under technical details in amazon.in.

Thread Starter #288
Drove Bangalore [Basaveswara Nagar] to Chennai [Royapettah] today. Left at 0:30 am and arrived at 5:50 am. We were not stopped at KA-TN border. However, we were stopped at an unknown, specially illuminated place - 15 km to Kanchipuram - by the election flying squad. I was asked to open the boot. I was asked, where from and where to and did I carry cash in my luggage; when I replied in negative, the inspecting cop smiled and asked me to close the boot. Another team asked me to open the glove box and videographed its contents. Then, I was asked to go. All cars were stopped and checked for cash. But, buses, lorries and LCV were not stopped.
1617634173524.jpg
1617634241432.jpg

Thread Starter #289
Today, I drove Chennai [Royapettah] to Bangalore [Basaveswara Nagar] without bothering the fuel efficiency. Left Chennai home at 1 am and reached Bangalore home at 5:45 am. Home-to-home 356.3 km in 4¾ hours non-stop, resulting in 75 kmph average speed. No checking in TN or KA, not even in TN-KA border. I did not see any checking anywhere in the opposite direction too.
Toll14042021.jpg MID 14042021.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom