My plan of action against those breaking traffic rules.

Thread Starter #1
I've had enough of these strange characters in Bangalore.
I plan to complain against -
1. A lady commissioner/her driver from my dad's department.
2. A KSRTC Bus (Driver).
3. Saphire Toys, Richmond Road
4. Hotel Nandhini, Indiranagar.
5. Any random cabbie/auto-driver driving like a retard,
On Monday, to the traffic police top brass.

For -
1. She/he constantly uses the red light atop her car for trivial reasons.
I've seen the car bunk a signal by turning on the red light, and today, the car entered the apartment with the red light glowing.Today is a saturday, and there is not "urgency" to get back from office.[frustration]
2. He almost caused a major accident involving my car.
My mom's still scared about what could've happened. He was driving like a maniac.
3. They ask customers to park on the footpath.
I used to go there often to buy my scale models. When I once asked a gaurd, I got a rude response.
4. Those morons ask their customers to park their cars on the flyover!
Unbelievable? Yes. Its true. Its a nightmare esp. in the night.
5. They need to be thought a lesson.
They keep doing something wrong. A rick "driver" barked at us for no reason on MG road off trinity circle today for his own mistake. I showed him my finger! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
I sure will. In addition, I am going to note down the numbers of those who stop their vehicles on the zebra crossings at signals and complain against them too.

Thats a great thing Arkin. A big thumbsup to you for being a Good samartian to the society at large. Its because there are no people to question or raise a voice that we have all these fools running amuck stepping on other people's heads.
I myself had to raise my voice against an idiot on a bike two days back.
What happened was-
Me and my wife were returning home from work. We were following a Zen which belonged to a driving school and was driven by a lady instructor,she was on her way home too after picking her child from school.
The road we were on was very narrow. There is just enouigh space for a car and an auto to pass eachother. Now the Zen approaches a tight left turn which is also a blind curve. I'm just behind her car.
Then suddenly a bike comes opposite doing at least 40kmph and in top gear probably which is very fast for this curve. The guy on the bike was on the wrong side of the road(racing line-to take the curve at a faster speed) On seeing the car he suddenly swerved left and braked hard locking his front wheel. He had a helmet on and hit his head slightly on the tarmac on crashing. He was ok though. No bruises even,maybe a sprain at the maximum. The Zen was on the extreme left from the beginning and stopped without even screeching and there was no collision too.
What follows next was surprising. The lady got out of the car and helped the guy up,(I could not get out as an auto from behind came and stopped parallel to my door and the left side door was two inches from a wall.) As soon as the guy got on his feet,he started abusing the lady and started to say it was her fault,the skid marks plus scratches on the road were on the bikers side as he crashed after moving the bike to his left and so he had a chance to make her the accused now.Also since the zen was a learner's car,it had a lot of scratches and dents all over and any of those can be used in evidence against the poor lady saying that it was a result of her crashing into the bike. The kid in the Zen was also afraid seeing her mother being shouted at and all.
Well thats more than I can take,so I roll my window down and shout at the biker saying that I saw everything and if he better not shut up, apologize and be on his way I'll be calling the cops. He gave me the look,I did not blink an eye and gave me the meanest look I can too[anger]. Seems then felt he might get in to trouble and took his bike and left without a word. ( Another thing was that not a single person present there was willing to support the lady)
My wife asked me why do you need to get involved. Well I said its because no one does is what makes people like the biker to have the guts to act like that. She asked me what if that biker had attacked me? I said its ok let him,I'll take that risk,it can be worse if he's left to carry on with his attitude.
Arkin,only if people start to look out for each other can we stop people from getting away with hooliganism and once again I appreciate your sincere effort.[clap] Way to Go[thumbsup]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
Thanks Jalex, I'm honored. It is great that you stopped and helped the woman. The roads are full of extortionists and such. These people need to be thought a fitting lesson, if minor reprimands do not work.
Whenever on the highway and see a crashed car on the side of the road, I make it a point to stop and see if there is someone hurt inside, just in case.

Thread Starter #8
Turns out the Addl. Commissioner of Traffic Police is an old acquaintance of my dad.
I called my dad and asked him to speak to him about 3&4. He did, and told me he was rather amused and had agreed to look into them.

Wish i had the influence which you have! I would take actions against 10 people daily for some wrong doing , including some cops!

Hats-off to you , wish you all success in your efforts.

Thread Starter #11
Wish i had the influence which you have! I would take actions against 10 people daily for some wrong doing , including some cops!

Hats-off to you , wish you all success in your efforts.
Thanks. Until a few days ago, I was scared about complaining, as my own driver was a maniac. But now he's fired [evil] and the new driver is drives well [clap]!

Top Bottom